why arent there more native american fighters.

DanHendersonUFC148.jpg

we have dan Henderson who is 1/16 native american that people always say but being 1 16th indian means nothing in reality.

Im talking an actual HUMAN OF INDIGENOUS AMERICAN DESCENT at least half Indian.

every other race is accounted for!

Blacks -we have Tyron Woodley.
Asian - Khabib
Brazilian - Lyoto Machida
Norse - Gus
white - DC
hispanic - ronda rousey

But only ONE group is left out. hmmmm.

You have GSP a canadian french guy coming out in native garb before a fight but you can't actually get one in the promotion. Disgusting
tenor.gif

Brazilian isn't a race, and Lyoto's dad is Japanese.

Norse isn't a race either.

DC isn't white.

Rousey is not hispanic.

The indigenous people of Canada might wonder why you consider Native American distinct from Native Canadian.

Race isn't a biological construct but a social one. You probably mean ethnicity, which isn't well defined and certainly difficult to categorize.

' cause you've killed 'em all, you bastards !

The population of Native Americans is very small due to actions by Europeans.

The few Native Americans live in poverty and don't have the resources to pursue a fighting career.
Uhhh...I don't think you know much about Native Americans wealth. I grew up around the Winnebago/Macy/Santee tribal grounds and many of the people I knew grew up in dirty/filthy environments but those kids always had new clothes and money their pockets. Several family's I knew received the same checks and did really well for themselves.

And let's not get into the "impoverished" Shakopee Mdewakanto tribe.
They have 99% unemployment and every member is a millionaire.

The only one I can really remember is Waachiim Spiritwolf. He wasn't very.. technically skilled but an entertaining brawler. He never fought in the UFC of course, but still.

There's more top Portuguese & Native American Fighters than there are Mexican fighters.

The number is probably over proportion.

Brazilian isn't a race, and Lyoto's dad is Japanese.

Norse isn't a race either.

DC isn't white.

Rousey is not hispanic.

The indigenous people of Canada might wonder why you consider Native American distinct from Native Canadian.

Race isn't a biological construct but a social one. You probably mean ethnicity, which isn't well defined and certainly difficult to categorize.

lyoto is half brazilian and grew up in brazil.

Rousey's mother was an afro venezualen. That makes her half hispanic and therefore hispanic.

read a book

so Louis CK is a native american comedian according to you

This "Jimmy Jazz " idiot claims to be a Native American then denies it for some reason.

Most Latino fighters most likely have significant Native ancestry. But you throw out the term 1/16th. LMAO. You're 1/16th Neanderthal you uncultured swine

Most Latino fighters most likely have significant Native ancestry. But you throw out the term 1/16th. LMAO. You're 1/16th Neanderthal you uncultured swine

latino has nothing to do with being native. please go visit you're elementary school and ask for your parents money back

we have dan Henderson who is 1/16 native american that people always say but being 1 16th indian means nothing in reality.

Im talking an actual HUMAN OF INDIGENOUS AMERICAN DESCENT at least half Indian.

every other race is accounted for!

Blacks -we have Tyron Woodley.
Asian - Khabib
Brazilian - Lyoto Machida
Norse - Gus
white - DC
hispanic - ronda rousey

But only ONE group is left out. hmmmm.

You have GSP a canadian french guy coming out in native garb before a fight but you can't actually get one in the promotion. Disgusting
tenor.gif
Why not go to a Native American message board and ask that question?

so Louis CK is a native american comedian according to you
most mexicans have significant amounts of indigenous blood. White Mexicans like Luis CK are a minority. Any mexican will tell you that.

Back