why arent there more native american fighters.

Most fighters from Central and South America are of Indigenous descent. Did you mean Indigenous people from the USA?

..because theres only like 7 full bloods left. The rest are puerto ricans and black people with their hair pulled up funny -dont try and fool me, I know a PuertaRican when I see one!
#GrandmasCherokee

ScreenShot2014-09-09at11.45.37AM.png

we have dan Henderson who is 1/16 native american that people always say but being 1 16th indian means nothing in reality.

Im talking an actual HUMAN OF INDIGENOUS AMERICAN DESCENT at least half Indian.

every other race is accounted for!

Blacks -we have Tyron Woodley.
Asian - Khabib
Brazilian - Lyoto Machida
Norse - Gus
white - DC
hispanic - ronda rousey

But only ONE group is left out. hmmmm.

You have GSP a canadian french guy coming out in native garb before a fight but you can't actually get one in the promotion. Disgusting
tenor.gif
All the mexican american fighters, dumb dumb.
Shamrock-Ortiz-1-300x248.jpg

You realize there aren't many Natives period, right?
There was a genocide of Native Americans perpetrated by the US government in order to claim their lands.

nah it was due to small pox and stuff

tons of indians fought alongside american troops

If they were good at fighting they wouldn't be living on reservations right now.

nah there were the indian wars. plus the white man spread disease on purpose. There were black slave masters too.

Khabib is asian? Khabib is essentially from the Caucuses, as in the homeland of Caucasians.

Andre The Chief Roberts was a native american chief.. and he was one of the few legit Super Heavyweights ever in MMA. great fighter!!

There are probably some more but they don't play the stereotype so we don't notice them, just a theory.

You mean the small pox from blankets given to them by the government?

Have you ever studied US history?
I see you're from Canada, where things perhaps went down a little differently

12385.jpg

Chief-KOs-Moskeweitz.gif

Chief-KOs-Waterman.gif

The Chief Andre Roberts was a bad-ass, he has a very good record too. He was the best SHW ever in MMA with Eric Pele probably.

There are probably some more but they don't play the stereotype so we don't notice them, just a theory.

I don't consider native american culture a stereotype. I think it is disrespectful and a microaggression.

we have dan Henderson who is 1/16 native american that people always say but being 1 16th indian means nothing in reality.

Im talking an actual HUMAN OF INDIGENOUS AMERICAN DESCENT at least half Indian.

every other race is accounted for!

Blacks -we have Tyron Woodley.
Asian - Khabib
Brazilian - Lyoto Machida
Norse - Gus
white - DC
hispanic - ronda rousey

But only ONE group is left out. hmmmm.

You have GSP a canadian french guy coming out in native garb before a fight but you can't actually get one in the promotion. Disgusting
tenor.gif

We killed em all. How many Native Americans do you see on a daily basis? I see none and I work at an airport.

Back