why are you working out so much? whats wrong with you?

Office is a whole different beast. Co-workers are some of the most noseyest people in existence. Esp. with a workplace with female majority. Drama central despite everyone over 30.

It is the worst! Why is it that everytime they host a party/event I'm on cut week prepping to dehydrate, and it's "J123 Have some cake/special food I made which is riddled in sodium and carbs!! It's X-person's birthday/going away/whatever"
Do they address you per "j123"? :D

This is the reaction I get:

images

Since I got a cows milk protein allergy that shit got real easy.

Serious question, What symptoms of fibromyalgia are relieved due to working out? And how often do you work out?

well pushups in good form and very slowly help my lower back but they hurt my hand which got broken a year ago ( pick your poison right)
i use to workout every day

my neck is helped by doing pulling with weights with pulling very slowly but with the fact the bones came out of my hand a year ago its very hard to pull the weights and squeeze and hold it for a pino seconds so sometimes at the gym if i dont have anti inflamatory in me it makes it worse .. and happy new years BTW

well pushups in good form and very slowly help my lower back but they hurt my hand which got broken a year ago ( pick your poison right)
i use to workout every day

my neck is helped by doing pulling with weights with pulling very slowly but with the fact the bones came out of my hand a year ago its very hard to pull the weights and squeeze and hold it for a pino seconds so sometimes at the gym if i dont have anti inflamatory in me it makes it worse .. and happy new years BTW

Happy New Year to you my friend. I hope you continue to make progress and get better.

Happy New Year to you my friend. I hope you continue to make progress and get better.
well dymanic stretching helps a bit, well here is the thing man static stretches or any kind of stretch were you are just holding it and counting the numbers just absolutley jack shit for fibromyligia being i studied to a Peronal trainer 10 years ago but i stopped once i got fibromyliga she taught the differrence between static stretch and dyamic .. i think i may get ankle brace or wrist strap brace with one pound and do dyamic stretches that way i know stretching using weights doesnt work but if you have a lot of size and its just freakin one pound .. i cant hurt .. one day maybe ( me one of the thousands) can meet one of the millions ( beautiful girls with fibromylgia ) and maybe i can help her through dark times i know fibromylgia in and out like a book .. but yeah fibromylgia it made me lose job and doesnt give you too much luck with the ladies i have to take lyrica to calm down my nerves .. i am sorry for my horrible
punctuation and grammer its just i need coffee
this video is how i feel about fibromylgia i feel like fibro is Negan and im Rick and Alexandria
@AshiharaFan@porkpiepusher @corpse

Last edited:
Back