Why Are You Faithful?

This topic is boring without the inputs of certain posters. Where are they?

Because I finally reached a tipping point between the benefits of chasing new women and the detriment of losing my then gf. Once the downside got too high, it became time to get serious about being faithful in relationships.

But I didn't cross that point until I'd done plenty so there aren't a lot of forbidden fruit out there to tempt me anymore.

Because I treat her the way that I want to be treated. I would not do something to violate her trust, consciously hurt her, or waste the relationship that we have built together. Mutual respect is a good thing.

It's just the golden rule, and there is nothing really special about it.

It's amazing how small-minded people cannot grasp this.

I never, I repeat-NEVER tell my partners I'm going to be monogamous, I'm always upfront about that. I like to keep my "love" life as simple as possible: I fuck who I want, when I want, where I want and how I want...and I have zero issue if they do the same...I only have two rules: 1) be safe, and 2) pick someone cool (ideally).

I have more than enough commitments in my professional life, when I'm done working, I want absolute freedom, fun, no games, no expectations, etc etc.

To each their own.

Because I finally reached a tipping point between the benefits of chasing new women and the detriment of losing my then gf. Once the downside got too high, it became time to get serious about being faithful in relationships.

But I didn't cross that point until I'd done plenty so there aren't a lot of forbidden fruit out there to tempt me anymore.
So what exactly makes you want your wife to be your AV on this forum? You must be head-over-heels for this broad. She must be really special.

What, does she suck your dick from behind or something? She does the cooking and cleaning without being asked? You don't have to smack her up as much as the average broad?

There has to be something unique

I never, I repeat-NEVER tell my partners I'm going to be monogamous, I'm always upfront about that. I like to keep my "love" life as simple as possible: I fuck who I want, when I want, where I want and how I want...and I have zero issue if they do the same...I only have two rules: 1) be safe, and 2) pick someone cool (ideally).

I have more than enough commitments in my professional life, when I'm done working, I want absolute freedom, fun, no games, no expectations, etc etc.

To each their own.
If you are both on the same page, I see nothing wrong with choosing how you wish to live.

So what exactly makes you want your wife to be your AV on this forum? You must be head-over-heels for this broad. She must be really special.

What, does she suck your dick from behind or something? She does the cooking and cleaning without being asked? You don't have to smack her up as much as the average broad?

There has to be something unique

My wife is my AV for plenty of reasons. Lots of people put up AV's of random women they find attractive on the internet. If I didn't find my own wife attractive, I wouldn't have married her. Privacy matters but my wife has been the cover model of a mass market paperback, among other random marketing uses. So while she's not a model she's fine with her image being out there.

When I started using her as my AV, I didn't keep any pictures of her on my work desk. We weren't married at the time and I just had certain rules about my private life and clients. This was something of a compromise - I still saw her everyday since I'm on here almost everyday but I didn't have anyone who walked into my office knowing about my private life. After I got married, it was just something I was so used to doing that there's no reason to change it. Although I do have a picture of her and my son on my desk now.

As for something unique. She's my wife, she's unique in that there's no one else in the world like her that's this suited for me. But beyond that, we have a typical marriage with the ups and downs that go with any relationship. Although having a smiling wife picture even when I'm on here arguing with people probably makes me less volatile at home, lol.

When I was with my girlfriend the thought of her crying because of something I did was enough to erase the attractiveness of any other girls I might have been into (still a huge flirt but would never take any action).

Plus she was the best girl I knew, so I was only ever tempted by variety since I couldn't really upgrade.

My wife is my AV for plenty of reasons. Lots of people put up AV's of random women they find attractive on the internet. If I didn't find my own wife attractive, I wouldn't have married her. Privacy matters but my wife has been the cover model of a mass market paperback, among other random marketing uses. So while she's not a model she's fine with her image being out there.

When I started using her as my AV, I didn't keep any pictures of her on my work desk. We weren't married at the time and I just had certain rules about my private life and clients. This was something of a compromise - I still saw her everyday since I'm on here almost everyday but I didn't have anyone who walked into my office knowing about my private life. After I got married, it was just something I was so used to doing that there's no reason to change it. Although I do have a picture of her and my son on my desk now.

As for something unique. She's my wife, she's unique in that there's no one else in the world like her that's this suited for me. But beyond that, we have a typical marriage with the ups and downs that go with any relationship. Although having a smiling wife picture even when I'm on here arguing with people probably makes me less volatile at home, lol.
So did your wife have a gun or knife to your head while you typed all that?

So did your wife have a gun or knife to your head while you typed all that?

Nope. In all seriousness, I have a great wife. When I read about people complaining about the failings of future spouses that they don't even have yet, I just shake my head in amazement.

Nope. In all seriousness, I have a great wife. When I read about people complaining about the failings of future spouses that they don't even have yet, I just shake my head in amazement.
I know, I'm just joking. No matter what guys say, you can't beat the times you allow yourself to be emotionally vulnerable with your girl and she reciprocates. My ex used to be pleasantly surprised every time I let myself relax and be affectionate with her because I did it so infrequently.

It reminds me of a bit Bill Burr does, talking about why men die before women. We push our emotions deep inside ourselves and because we refuse to admit a dog is cute or something, we'll eventually be trimming the hedges in our 50s and suddenly drop dead.

And I gotta say, that's not a bad way to go. I do hope I go in a more respectable manner, though. Like in the middle of raging while putting together some IKEA furniture. Now THAT'S something to brag about while roasting marshmallows in hell.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

I try not to treat people like shit unless they are, in fact, shit.

I know, I'm just joking. No matter what guys say, you can't beat the times you allow yourself to be emotionally vulnerable with your girl and she reciprocates. My ex used to be pleasantly surprised every time I let myself relax and be affectionate with her because I did it so infrequently.

It reminds me of a bit Bill Burr does, talking about why men die before women. We push our emotions deep inside ourselves and because we refuse to admit a dog is cute or something, we'll eventually be trimming the hedges in our 50s and suddenly drop dead.

And I gotta say, that's not a bad way to go. I do hope I go in a more respectable manner, though. Like in the middle of raging while putting together some IKEA furniture. Now THAT'S something to brag about while roasting marshmallows in hell.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Why IKEA furniture is the #1 killer of men age 25-50.

...and marshmallows.

To your wife? To your girlfriend?

Spit some wisdom, gents!

Some of these young bucks on Sherdog are in desperate need of some guidance.

because i was raised not to be a dip shit or a loser.

Trust is hard to find these days an to keep, and i earned an worked hard to get trust. If i break it what does that say about me.
Honor is one thing i believe in and i work to keep that threw relationships and threw friends.

If i like someone i want them to trust me as much i trust them. Shits hard to get, once i have it i want to keep it

Back