Why Are You Faithful?

i have no reason not to be. theres no redeeming factor in not being faithful. i have a good partner and even though she can be an ass like any woman, ive built a life with her and my kids.

GpVyC0G.png

i have no reason not to be. theres no redeeming factor in not being faithful. i have a good partner and even though she can be an ass like any woman, ive built a life with her and my kids.
...gay

It's pretty nice being in a relationship where both people are faithful. It's all about the feels

When I was young and fucking around I just didn't bother with relationships or let people know up front what was up, so cheating was never an issue.

I'm married now and faithful because I'm not a scumbag. A man has to have some personal standards. if you sell out your integrity at every opportunity how do you walk around and see yourself as a proud, confident dude? I'm not a religious dude but it's no surprise why religious people are generally happier, having a personal code and sticking to it gives you a feeling of self worth and integrity that does wonders for your confidence. Cheating on my wife would undermine my own opinion of myself and that is what matters most in the world, how you see yourself. Scumbag guys who lie and steal and cheat always end up miserable and lonely in my experience. We've only got a short time here so surround yourself with a positive atmosphere at all times, being a good person is it's own reward.

No wife, no girlfriend, but it's simple - the golden rule.

If cheated on, I know how I'd feel. That alone is all the deterrent I require.

No wife, no girlfriend, but it's simple - the golden rule.

If cheated on, I know how I'd feel. That alone is all the deterrent I require.
I've always made it clear to women that I don't mind and actually actively encourage naughtiness. Flirting, even some base running has never been an issue for me, and I've had a few perfect girlfriends who felt the same way.
Keeps you sharp, especially in a longer relationship

I've always made it clear to women that I don't mind and actually actively encourage naughtiness. Flirting, even some base running has never been an issue for me, and I've had a few perfect girlfriends who felt the same way.
Keeps you sharp, especially in a longer relationship

I don't date flirts, they're not my type. Good for a fuck, but that's about as far as I take it with them.

When it happened to me it hurt me more than anything besides losing my grandmother.

The one time that I did it I was riddled with guilt and paranoia. I was not happy with the decision I had made or the situation I had put myself in. I will never do it again.

I couldn't be arsed fucking around. I'm a shit liar, feel too much guilt and just are not that motivated to do it.

When it happened to me it hurt me more than anything besides losing my grandmother.

The one time that I did it I was riddled with guilt and paranoia. I was not happy with the decision I had made or the situation I had put myself in. I will never do it again.
You're supposed to be riddled with guilt and paranoia, or there's something wrong with you (and or your SO).
But I've met both men and women who seek the thrill that *barely escaping a situation* over and over again produces.
When caught, they'll invariably say they don't know why they cheated.
It was the thrill of almost getting caught.

Me and my fiance just have a great friendship. She wants the same thing from a relationship that I want. those are hard things for me to find in another women because I generally just want to bang and move on. So when I find someone I actually want to spend time with I hang onto that person or at least try.

Plus banging other chicks isn't all that great. The sex is never as good as it is with the person I'm with when I've cheated in the past. That right there already makes it not worth it.

Why is "faithful" only having to do with sex?

What if you're in an open relationship?

It's the right thing to do, and I wouldn't want it done to me. I used to be a cheater and i still feel like an asshole for it. I'm totally committed to my current gf and always will be. And that side pussy has never been worth it. It's never changed my life for the better. And it makes you look like a scumbag.

Back