Why Are You Faithful?

I'm stubborn that way.

Plus at my age, she's the best I can do!

The matter is simple, my friend. Just tell him you love him, get him to believe it, then for no reason at all, start treating him like your enemy.
*important : while you do this, you must continually remind him that you love and need him*
nah im'a just wait for him to give me a reason. he's a man so he's bound to eventually, then i'll shit on his whole life xx

nah im'a just wait for him to give me a reason. he's a man so he's bound to eventually, then i'll shit on his whole life xx
I've often laughed at some sit-com conversation between two women about how men and women torture their respective peers. One, in addressing how women fuck each other up, says something like "Men punch each other. Women, we just tease each other about our bodies until we develop an eating disorder."

"Tonight, we fuck on the floor!! "
I once met a chick on Fetlife that did side-show "magic" performances like eating light bulbs and putting needles through her skin. Turned her on to shock people... I think getting head from a chick that had just chewed up a lightbulb and swallowed it moments before was probably, but not definitely the craziest shit I ever did, but only maybe.

Like I said, I've led a life of sin... Also check out Fetlife. You wouldn't believe the shit people are advertising to have done to them!

Thinking about the look on her face if she caught me is enough to stop me from ever doing anything stupid. Plus she's younger and hotter than I am or ever was.

I've often laughed at some sit-com conversation between two women about how men and women torture their respective peers. One, in addressing how women fuck each other up, says something like "Men punch each other. Women, we just tease each other about our bodies until we develop an eating disorder."
where did you hear that? sounds familiar

I once met a chick on Fetlife that did side-show "magic" performances like eating light bulbs and putting needles through her skin. Turned her on to shock people... I think getting head from a chick that had just chewed up a lightbulb and swallowed it moments before was probably, but not definitely the craziest shit I ever did, but only maybe.

Like I said, I've led a life of sin... Also check out Fetlife. You wouldn't believe the shit people are advertising to have done to them!
fetlife made me hate men even more lmao

I think that's the idea in some cases.
meh, stumbling upon some groups there and i was disgusted. one that stood out was a group for men that target women that were raped or molested, because they're "easier to use" and can do rape play with them apparently. idk man, targeting people that have been through traumatic experiences just so you can get your rocks off is wrong imo. they talked about grooming them too. just a whole lot of wtf man.

meh, stumbling upon some groups there and i was disgusted. one that stood out was a group for men that target women that were raped or molested, because they're "easier to use" and can do rape play with them apparently. idk man, targeting people that have been through traumatic experiences just so you can get your rocks off is wrong imo. they talked about grooming them too. just a whole lot of wtf man.
I dunno about that stuff, it's not for me... I'm more about browsing my local area for interesting things that are going on and trying to start conversations with chicks... I find the strike rate to be way higher than Tinder and shit like that because a lot of the boundaries are already down.

I dunno about that stuff, it's not for me... I'm more about browsing my local area for interesting things that are going on and trying to start conversations with chicks... I find the strike rate to be way higher than Tinder and shit like that because a lot of the boundaries are already down.
so youre not a kinkster?

Well, while many I'm sure many are going to tell you about love and right and wrong and all that (and those things are all true) I am going to give you a couple more personal, perhaps more compelling reasons why I have always been faithful to everyone I have ever dated. Up to and including my wife. And I dated a lot. I am 48 now and I did not get married until I was nearly 36. I have never cheated. Not once. I will tell you 3 things that are true about me and 2 things that are true about all relationships.

About me:

1) I am not a pussy or a coward.
2) I am not afraid of difficult conversations or confrontations.
3) My word is important to me.

'Cheating' or being unfaithful has never, ever been necessary for me because I understand 2 simple facts about relationships:

1) I determine the boundaries of the relationships I enter into.
2) I can change those boundaries any time I want.

If you are dating a woman exclusively, and you come to the decision that you want to see/screw others as well, you simply go to that person and propose altering the boundaries of the relationship. They can either agree and you have a relationship with new boundaries, or refuse and the relationship ends. People cheat when they want to have different boundaries, but they are afraid to have difficult conversations, and their word is not important to them. It's pretty much as simple as that.

tumblr_mrddlr0fQ71qepf8yo1_500.gif

Back