Why are you a fan of Chael Sonnen?

Sonnen isn't in his prime either

Old Man Sonnen > Pride FC

He was a scrub for the majority of his career. But you are prob a tuf noob so you don't know. :)

And wrestlers age lot better. Randy, Dan, Team Quest guys

He was a scrub for the majority of his career. But you are prob a tuf noob so you don't know. :)

Wins over Filho, Marquardt, Okami, Stann and Bisping is no joke, not forgetting how well he did against Anderson.

But by all means pretend he was a "scrub" just because you don't like him Mr Anime

You and your damn flame threads. “I had more juice concentrate than Tropicana” -Chael Sonnen. The guy is an Icon. He was Conor before Conor was anything.

i love watching Chael fight. His personality, shit talking, commentary and whatever else is a plus.

You and your damn flame threads. “I had more juice concentrate than Tropicana” -Chael Sonnen. The guy is an Icon. He was Conor before Conor was anything.

He was nothing for the majority of his career.

Wins over Filho, Marquardt, Okami, Stann and Bisping is no joke, not forgetting how well he did against Anderson.

But by all means pretend he was a "scrub" just because you don't like him Mr Anime

Fightfinder tells you he has a win over Bisping, he didn't. Sonnen didn't think so either. NOOB spotted

Lol Filho. 1-1 against a guy who literally lost his shit LOL

Stann pfft

Marquat and Okami is a good win, but for 20 year career or so, sure a lot of solid wins lol

Nothing but a scrub to me.

Fightfinder tells you he has a win over Bisping, he didn't. Sonnen didn't think so either. NOOB spotted

Stann pfft

Marquat and Okami is a good win, but for 20 year career or so, sure a lot of solid wins lol

And you are?? Some anime nerd?

I don't really understand how this guy has any fans.

This is why I don't understand.

He is a felon. Yes, people make mistakes, but a felon.

He's not only a felon, but he's a snitch. Real life snitch. People may say, what's wrong with cooperating with the police? Nothing. But, there's one thing to call in to cops when there's a problem for justice, and the another to snitch to cops to benefit from it, as he testified against others involved in the investigation.

Not only that, he's a cheater. A lot of fans seem to condone his action while saying everyone used and he admitted it. I must agree that there are lots of messed up around going on in the world, a lot worse than this, like a man who robs an elderly couple in their own residence then shoots them down, it became all too common.

Yet, a confession doesn't make it less of a henious crime, nor does it make Chael Sonnen less of a cheater. It's even more repulsive when someone openly admits it only AFTER getting caught, likely being aware the public responds better to people who admits it. If he was such a man with conscience, why is he honest only after pissing hot? And it's even more ridiculous he seems to act like if he ain't cheating, he ain't trying. No. Some people just happen to have integrities.

Above all, he's a quitter. He taps to strikes. Some argues, what's wrong with quitting when things go tough? After all, health is the most important. I agree. We might as well stop the sports all together as it has a high risk of getting injured as well, and just tap out when thing get tough too. Why bother trying?

For me, I don't judge people. I am all for second chances, and I strongly believe everyone is born good and influenced by the environment. You can do whatever fuck you want.

I have a problem with it, when someone like this is disrespectful as hell to legends in the sports, whether it's selling the fight or not, and lot of times it was fighters he wasn't fighting also, while throwing dirt on fighters who never pissed hot in their entire lives, and acting like if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. That's what criminals say, oh wait, he is.
You’re an idiot

He fights #10 fighters unlike half the fighters on page 1 of UFC discussion.

LOL some anime dork sitting here trying to call people scum bags along the great Chael... What a fucking retard... As for scumbag why don't you grow a pair so you might be able to even achieve scumbag title casual.

Stann pfft

NiceGrimyHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif

Calling him a "scrub" is fighter bashing....I'd be real careful if I were you...you wouldn't wanna get banmed or dubbed over the GREAT Chael (R)

Not my favorite fighter but his schtick is OK by me

I find him highly amusing, and funny.

Conversely, I root against the Diaz brothers (I still like that they fight though because they are highly amusing as well, but I usually root against them), but usually want Chael to win.

Im not really a fan of his although i thought he had a masterclass performance against anderson until the pivotal moment.

But his podcast,he is like the alex jones of mma. Just spreading outright lies mixed w the truth for ratings. Cannot support that. He is basically playing a character his whole career.

I dont mind that he doesnt reveal true thoughts. He doesnt owe us that. But man. So much bullshit !!!!

First time I ever saw Chael fight was his win over Brian Baker in the WEC and I took a liking to him because he was so genuine, humble, and gracious to Baker in his post fight interview.

No lie. Watch it before you bash me.

Back