Why are you a fan of Chael Sonnen?

I’m not a fan. He just constantly talks out of his ass. He annoys me and I wish he would go away....

Well Chael is a character, someone who isn’t an exemplary role model at all, doesn’t really uphold the code of ethics of being a martial artist even. I don’t know why anyone would wanna follow him or idolatrize him.

Great response. Ill take that as a no. Now please delete your shitty account. You are a plague to an already infested forum.

With ur single digit iq, ur existence doesnt add or subtract from this forum, at least thats good

He made you type all that and I did not read.
Thats why I am a fan of Chael.

qjea15pgqkwz.gif
Basicaly how the actual fight will be remembered

First time I ever saw Chael fight was his win over Brian Baker in the WEC and I took a liking to him because he was so genuine, humble, and gracious to Baker in his post fight interview.

No lie. Watch it before you bash me.
But what about now?

With ur single digit iq, ur existence doesnt add or subtract from this forum, at least thats good
You should probably spell correctly if you’re going to try and diminish my intelligence.

You should probably spell correctly if you’re going to try and diminish my intelligence.
Just responding at appropriate level. You wouldnt use a full sentence to a puppy would you

Just responding at appropriate level. You wouldnt use a full sentence to a puppy would you
I think you forgot a word in that sentence genius. Now go watch anime and leave the observation of MMA to actual adults.

I think you forgot a word in that sentence genius. Now go watch anime and leave the observation of MMA to actual adults.

Awe kid pretend play time is over now change your wet diaper and put your pajamas on

Great response. Ill take that as a no. Now please delete your shitty account. You are a plague to an already infested forum.

justonce reminds me of that stuff between your toes when you're barefoot and step in dogshit.

I’m not, but he plays the heel well.

justonce reminds me of that stuff between your toes when you're barefoot and step in dogshit.
Yeah I would honestly prefer that rather than read another bullshit thread he produces.

Back