Why are yall acting like Volkan did a super human feat. any old fart with lots fight experience can

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

The difference between an average bar fighter and a very experienced combat athlete is uncanny...

Mayority of random peoples don't know how to throw/defend from a punch

Stay tuned, more news coming soon

giphy.gif

Old man strength should be banned by usada

They're all on the Volkan bandwagon, thinking he's gonna KO Cormier cause he KO'd a couple guys who were probably drunk.

<36>

The difference between an average bar fighter and a very experienced combat athlete is uncanny...

To be fair that video is very impressive

Old guy knocks each guy out with different hands, and he's like 120 pounds from the looks of it.

But yeah, working in downtown Austin I literally see people get knocked out cold all the time. No exaggeration, multiple times a week. Drunk people drop like a sack of potatoes when they get hit.

To be fair that video is very impressive

Old guy knocks each guy out with different hands, and he's like 120 pounds from the looks of it.

How sweet to be that old man and have this video to share.

giphy.gif

Old man strength should be banned by usada

Lol i remember a old dude like that at my first gym... short, built like a fire hydrant

He never throw strikes too hard (sure not with us kids), more than being not able to do it seem like if was just his training mindset
On other side you seen younger bigger assholes throw hard af at him and the way he tanked these hits was unreal, it gave the feel you can knockdown him with a baseball bat and he will just patiently stand up with no expression lol

was like watch some sort of immortal old turtle lol, you can't just avoid respect the dude

Dan Quinn destroyed five guys at Juanita's and he'd do the same to Cal Worsham.

Don't care. I just want to see DC and Volkan fight.

<{JustBleed}>

cuz volkan does the same thing to real fighter inside a cage

Back