Social Why are western feminists silent about how Islam treats women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ingrained in their culture and religion that forbids feminism so it will never work. Unlike Western men who stood idle while women were being vocal about the immoral sexual revolution and feminist movements and look what happened today. Western men are crying and complaining behind their computer screens about not finding a loyal chaste women who would treat them like kings, got cheated or divorced and has to pay child support lel

Last edited:
Oppression is a state of mind to a large extent. When you get acculturated to a certain way of life, especially at an early age, that becomes normality to you, even if most people would see it as abnormal.
Most people can't even afford to get acculturated once, nevertheless at an early age.

Must be nice.

Oppression is a state of mind to a large extent. When you get acculturated to a certain way of life, especially at an early age, that becomes normality to you, even if most people would see it as abnormal.
It's like a blind person who was born blind vs one who lost their vision later in life. Is normal, vs damn this sucks. Our highly adaptive nature can bite us in the arse ad well as being an invaluable tool.

Women in the western world in many ways have it way tougher than the women in muslim nations. Raising kids on their own while their lovers abandon them plus their kids is something that a lot of women in the west face. Tragically a lot of western women are treated very unfairly by western men.

of course the breakdown of the nuclear family in the west in many ways has been aided by feminists but why throw stones in glass houses. Feminists in this case have it right

to be fair im only speaking about the decent western women and not those who inflict damage onto their own men

As compared to being put to death for being raped?

Western feminists at the very least should call Sharia law what it is, barbaric 8th century thinking.

Btw, the real answer to this question is some set of unwritten rules the public isn't privy to.

You can call Kanye a house negro, if you are black. Bernie can say whatever he wants about Israel, because he is a Jew. Muslims aren't called modern day female slave holders, because they are brown and oppressed.

Thier is so obviously a rule book that we aren't privy to, that it is comical.

Women in the western world in many ways have it way tougher than the women in muslim nations. Raising kids on their own while their lovers abandon them plus their kids is something that a lot of women in the west face. Tragically a lot of western women are treated very unfairly by western men.

Not sure if srs or troll of the century or mancuck of the century

Why aren’t western men taking a stand against the pediophilia that often goes unchecked in the ME?

Why aren’t they fighting to put a stop to the men who are perpetually sexually assaulting women and underage girls in the Middle East?

How the fuck is it any more of a responsibility for western women to actively fight this toxic culture than western men? Men are as much if not vastly more responsible for the harm.

Why do so many Shetards love to bitch about women? Who hurt you TS, what woman rejected you?

Some could say a temporary truce against a common enemy?

Btw, the real answer to this question is some set of unwritten rules the public isn't privy to.

You can call Kanye a house negro, if you are black. Bernie can say whatever he wants about Israel, because he is a Jew. Muslims aren't called modern day female slave holders, because they are brown and oppressed.

Thier is so obviously a rule book that we aren't privy to, that it is comical.
Stuff on intersectionality and level of oppression is out there.

Stuff on intersectionality and level of oppression is out there.

Yeah, but what is weird is that these rules seem international.

I am blown away by what Bernie gets away with saying about Israel, without ever being the victim of the vicious attacks I have seen launched by the Israeli US political machine for far less.

Why aren’t western men taking a stand against the pediophilia that often goes unchecked in the ME?

Why aren’t they fighting to put a stop to the men who are perpetually sexually assaulting women and underage girls in the Middle East?

How the fuck is it any more of a responsibility for western women to actively fight this toxic culture than western men? Men are as much if not vastly more responsible for the harm.

Why do so many Shetards love to bitch about women? Who hurt you TS, what woman rejected you?

Talk about twisting things. Us Western Males are fucking sick of the constant attacks on our "toxic masculinity". So when we see an influx of Muslims more or less getting a pass for blatantly treating their females as 2nd class citizens without widespread condemnation, it's a lil bit annoying.

But ok throw the paedophilia thing at us because we can do something about that with no legal consequences. Blame the men ha

Just something to throw out there but maybe the first wave radical feminists were largely of a certain group who don't like Whites very much.

As most feminists today we see are largely White male bashers it makes sense.

of course the breakdown of the nuclear family in the west in many ways has been aided by feminists but why throw stones in glass houses. Feminists in this case have it right

to be fair im only speaking about the decent western women and not those who inflict damage onto their own men
85% of divorces are initiated by women so facts don't jive with your narrative of men 'abandoning' their children.

Women also take custody and collect child support the majority of the time.

Talk about twisting things. Us Western Males are fucking sick of the constant attacks on our "toxic masculinity". So when we see an influx of Muslims more or less getting a pass for blatantly treating their females as 2nd class citizens without widespread condemnation, it's a lil bit annoying.

But ok throw the paedophilia thing at us because we can do something about that with no legal consequences. Blame the men ha

More whining about being victims. Big surprise.

Show me where western women are giving Muslim culture anymore of a pass than western men are. Show me where men are addressing this issue with a greater effort than women. Otherwise stop throwing a bitchfit online about what women aren’t doing about men’s behavior. Tell me how the fuck it matters what kind of sex organs you have when it comes to doing something about this issue. Stop playing identity politics for 5 minutes.

Google “organizations for women’s rights in the Middle East” and take a gander at who makes up these groups and whether males are making a similar effort as females to do something about this. Since you know, both sexes are present in this shitty situation.

Hint. They aint.

More whining about being victims. Big surprise.

Show me where western women are giving Muslim culture anymore of a pass than western men are. Show me where men are addressing this issue with a greater effort than women. Otherwise stop throwing a bitchfit online about what women aren’t doing about men’s behavior. Tell me how the fuck it matters what kind of sex organs you have when it comes to doing something about this issue. Stop playing identity politics for 5 minutes.

You are just not on the wavelength at all. Show me show me show me blah blah blah. Talking about dumbass feminists here and you sound exactly like one.

You can call it whining or a bitchfit all you want is it makes you feel better, and I dont feel like a victim either.

The reality of it is hardly anyone shares your view on this.

You are just not on the wavelength at all. Show me show me show me blah blah blah. Talking about dumbass feminists here and you sound exactly like one.

You can call it whining or a bitchfit all you want is it makes you feel better, and I dont feel like a victim either.

The reality of it is hardly anyone shares your view on this.

So you’re pissed at “feminist” and can’t even begin to articulate why in the context of the subject. Exactly my point. Also claiming you’re being “attacked” is the defintion of claiming to be a victim.

Sounds like some incel projecting.

Last edited:
Because they know that criticizing Islam is to be labeled immoral, and the virtue signallers don't actually care about these causes as much as they puport to, it's simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back