Why are we so soft on employers who hire illegals?

UW .

I attended both however
i'll bet you i ran across you, i went to uw til 06 and i worked at su for a couple years at bon appetit for you picky assed kids. You were good kids most of you but the girls were always messing with me and I am old. we had a lot of mexicans working there at bon app, not so much at SU itself. I had my doubts about all those mexicans having the proper documentation, but I didn't care, they work hard, most of the time they are humble aside from some of the macho fucks but generally good guys and we got along. Americans tend to think they are too good for a lot of jobs and so you usually don't do a job that well with that attitude. I had a ball working at Bon APP and i loved the UW, in another life i'd be a prof.

but if illegals cant find jobs then they wont come here.

its easier to just go after the employers..this is why im against the wall.
it's not hard to figure out, if they wanted to go after the employers they would. Who'd do some of these jobs? Mouthy assed americans who can't wash their ass each and every morning and have drug and alcohol issues and that's not even to mention they are fucking lazy.

if americans could do their own thankless, dirty work and/or the employers got ridiculous fines the problem would be solved.

i'll bet you i ran across you, i went to uw til 06 and i worked at su for a couple years at bon appetit for you picky assed kids. You were good kids most of you but the girls were always messing with me and I am old. we had a lot of mexicans working there at bon app, not so much at SU itself. I had my doubts about all those mexicans having the proper documentation, but I didn't care, they work hard, most of the time they are humble aside from some of the macho fucks but generally good guys and we got along. Americans tend to think they are too good for a lot of jobs and so you usually don't do a job that well with that attitude. I had a ball working at Bon APP and i loved the UW, in another life i'd be a prof.

Yea I probably ran across you at Bon App...

Do you remember the dishwasher at SU?

Black dude with a gold tooth?

Simple exploitation of labor.

Rich or powerful people are separated from the lower classes that have to feel the strain of invasive cultures.

Because they are Jerb Creators

Yea I probably ran across you at Bon App...

Do you remember the dishwasher at SU?

Black dude with a gold tooth?
there were two black dudes, the one your talking about is probably Raymond, he was a little special if you know what i mean. Why do you ask? did you go bowling with him or something?

Simple exploitation of labor.

Rich or powerful people are separated from the lower classes that have to feel the strain of invasive cultures.
that's true, they don't give a fuck, not one iota. If i had a company and i had the choice of hiring someone with a bad attitude, lazy, entitled and someone who is too scared to say anything back and worked his ass off, there ain't no question as to who i'd want.

A Chinese friend got a visa in about 5 minutes while I waited for him and he consulate in Guangzhou . He decided at the last minute to fly to Hawaii with me.

It is my anecdotal experience that the illegals who work for me and who I know personally are less likely to commit crimes and get in financial problems than citizens. This is for skilled labor jobs.
visa in 5 minutes? a lot of your story is either left out or complete bullshit.

if it were true, there would be a billion chinese folks living in america.

the consulate interview may take 5 minutes, but lol @ the process being that fast. If you're already in the system and vetted, then sure, getting a visa can be fast, but you left that out.

Because we like cheap shit and they are better workers than lower class Americans.

We go after innocent people filling jobs.
what the employer does or doesn't has no bearing on these people being criminals just by being in our country.
While we ignore the job creators who willingly hire them.
as an employer in southern California and have to agree It's shameful to hire illegals instead of Americans just to save a buck.

Why is this never discussed around here?
it is.

We go after innocent people filling jobs. While we ignore the job creators who willingly hire them.

Why is this never discussed around here?

I bring this up all the time as the real key to halting illegal immigration. You can't blame someone that live in a fucked up place and wants to make a better life for trying to get to America. Any of us would do the same thing. The real criminals are the people that employ and take advantage of people, paying them shit and reaping the profits. They are the criminals but nothing much happens to them.

Want to halt illegal immigration, string up the employers. This will remove the main driving force behind illegal immigration.

Simple fact is Republicans are the real cause behind this problem. All those red states, farmers, business owners want cheap labor. Republicans will never go after business owners but will vilify some poor fuck that wants to feed his family.

For the thousandth time. Now all work many are in gangs.

And Americans won't to go after foreign illegals, not their own people.

Go after the people who broke the law first.

There is a push by liberals to put foreigners in jobs over Americans.
So many times these companies have no choice and are being pushed these people

Provide a source for this statement.....

that's true, they don't give a fuck, not one iota. If i had a company and i had the choice of hiring someone with a bad attitude, lazy, entitled and someone who is too scared to say anything back and worked his ass off, there ain't no question as to who i'd want.

I would say they give less than "a fuck."

Yes, yes.

Many times they sympathize more with the poor third world or second world migrants who they see as "hard workers" they tend turn around and take advantage of... while giving lip service to loving the "diverse" culture the migrants come from... while knowing and wanting to know nothing about it beyond some eccentricities and cuisines.

Over the last 8 years entire jobs sectors such as landscaping, house keeping, fast food, nursing and a bunch others are completely dominated by one group.

Ameicans did these jobs prior up until 15 years ago.

They tell Americans there are needed because they do jobs ameicans don't want.

Lots of subtle ways and Lots of physical ways illegals are ushered into jobs.

For the thousandth time. Now all work many are in gangs.

And Americans won't to go after foreign illegals, not their own people.

Go after the people who broke the law first.

What a bunch if bullshit!

Over the last 8 years entire jobs sectors such as landscaping, house keeping, fast food, nursing and a bunch others are completely dominated by one group.

Ameicans did these jobs prior up until 15 years ago.

They tell Americans there are needed because they do jobs ameicans don't want.

Lots of subtle ways and Lots of physical ways illegals are ushered into jobs.
Bullshit

Not just liberals, !JEB! was into it.

He is probably talking about the Disney outsourcing or some Silicon Valley outsourcing specifically.

A lot of the intelligentsia is into it, and the respectable intellectual right has spilled a lot of ink about the phenomenon, statements of said political and corporate leaders, and so on.

You could probably Google any variation of the statement and get a lot of legible returns.

Also, you rarely source anything, you recently dropped a puerile and intellectually dishonest thread into the war room and then vanished into the digital ether.

Namely: Christians, would you hit the button? Thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be his source, except it isn't liberals it government. The government subsidizes them to come here, gives them drivers license, grants their kids citizenship, free healthcare, free education, housing and food allowances, pays them tax returns on fraudulent tax returns.....and on and on.
The federal and state government give them all of that, why the hell wouldn't they come. 20-25 years ago there were tons of black concrete and masonry contractors here, they've all been driven out of business by hispanic people. In the 80's they would work cheaper, now they've driven out the competition and charge as much or more than any other contractor. You hardly ever see white sheet rockers, lawn service, hell every dump truck has a spinach name on it. Before they just worked as sub contractors around here, now they are the contractors. Even if they're legal they still hire illegals and they're brutal on how they pay.

visa in 5 minutes? a lot of your story is either left out or complete bullshit.

if it were true, there would be a billion chinese folks living in america.

the consulate interview may take 5 minutes, but lol @ the process being that fast. If you're already in the system and vetted, then sure, getting a visa can be fast, but you left that out.

Chinese are the second largest immigrant group behind the Mexicans and the fastest growing, I believe.

Mexican immigration has been near zero for the past 10 years.

Back