Why Are The Diaz Brothers Allowed To Always Make Excuses?

Because free speech?

Making excuses is jsut asking for ridicule, so that's the consequence they pay for it.

I like the Diaz's, but defend their excuse making, I can not.(Don't ask why I felt compelled to say that like Yoda*shrugs*)

Active fighters who dominate opponents are attacked and demonized when they reveal injuries that stopped them from performance at their best.

In comparison, the Diaz brothers have a million and one excuses for losing fights, for ducking fights and etc. Their brand is essentially weed, jumping people on the streets, and making excuses when it is time to fight in a sanctioned sport.

Mostly what they have are excuses, and consensus MMA community doesn't call them out on it.

Because they swear on TV.

My favorite Diaz fan excuse is the "They may have lost a decision but if it was a street fight to the death Diaz would have won."

Decisions are just opinions anyway. In their opinions, the Diaz brothers have never lost a fight.

Because a person who won't take fights for professional reasons is ducking, but someone who won't take fights because they'd rather be smoking weed is the people's champ. That's why.

Saying 'I won the fight' is the opposite of making an excuse. Delusional maybe, but not the same as making an excuse.

Because GSP poisoned his IV
Everybody IS on steroids
Condit was a coward

They’ve never lied

Like king chael

Don't mistake peacocking for actually fighting.

And besides, a 10 second scuffle in the hotel lobby is competely different than facing another trained fighter who is seriously trying to injure you.

Again, why would he lie? It goes completely against the whole "bad boy" image that everyone says they are trying to portray.

To fool guys like you. And it worked lol

To fool guys like you. And it worked lol

And what would be the reason for wanting to fool people? To convince everyone that, as a cage fighter, he's just a big pussy who's scared of getting in a fight?

You make zero sense lil gi.

Back