Why are so many of you peopleobsessed with height/size?!

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good lord,

Every f*(#$n day there's a new thread about someone's height. If so-and-so is considered a manlet... how short Conor is... How short Demetrious Johnson is.

As we speak, there are already 2 threads on the Mayberry Lounge front page alone (I guess now mine being the 3rd) about height/size.

Even if I go to the UFC forums, they'll undoubtedly be some people talking about Conor or Floyd Mayweather's real height. Or hell, how large Ngannou or Lesnar are.

Are folks really that hung up on height? Is it an insecurity thing or some sort of Freudian penis-measuring thing? I don't get it.

You sound like you’re short and can’t bench teh 275.

What "size" are you referring to specifically

Good lord,

Every f*(#$n day there's a new thread about someone's height. If so-and-so is considered a manlet... how short Conor is... How short Demetrious Johnson is.

As we speak, there are already 2 threads on the Mayberry Lounge front page alone (I guess now mine being the 3rd) about height/size.

Even if I go to the UFC forums, they'll undoubtedly be some people talking about Conor or Floyd Mayweather's real height. Or hell, how large Ngannou or Lesnar are.

Are folks really that hung up on height? Is it an insecurity thing or some sort of Freudian penis-measuring thing? I don't get it.

because it matters. it the same on bodybuilding and misc. even guys who are shredded and tall talk about it even if they know they are better looking than most guys. The whole looks thing and size is just part of living in shallow world. To deny this or act like it dont matter is to be hipster neckbeard the type of guys who dont improve themself and lose out on women to those who do.

Not something an alpha would care about. Secretly insecure manlet detected.

My GF is really fat, but I can still pick her up and bang her without her ass hitting the ground.

I don't know why guys need to rub it in on short guys. I'm 5"11(God tier perfection height)

For me, pulling out the M word is similar to the N word. You have to really piss me off to attack so personally

Sure am happy to not be a manlet though tbh

guys like girls. Most girls like tall guys. Its an ego thing.

My GF is really fat, but I can still pick her up and bang her without her ass hitting the ground.

Some chick tried to get cute with me and attempted that stupid trick where they jump, wrap their legs around your waste, then expect you to just put the cigarette down and hold the back of they head while kissing like there's an audience. Lemme tell you that chick fell back like Shadface and lumped her dome something fierce. Concrete sidewalk.

Some chick tried to get cute with me and attempted that stupid trick where they jump, wrap their legs around your waste, then expect you to just put the cigarette down and hold the back of they head while kissing like there's an audience. Lemme tell you that chick fell back like Shadface and lumped her dome something fierce. Concrete sidewalk.

I always side step that shit. Good on you.

Manlets checking in. @Zer @shadow_priest_x @Pugilistic

mayberry-bodybuilding-5ae0cb.jpg

guys like girls. Most girls like tall guys. Its an ego thing.

I agree, but people here obsess with it. It's like you have the height you have, for better or for worse, deal with it.

I don't know why guys need to rub it in on short guys. I'm 5"11(God tier perfection height)

For me, pulling out the M word is similar to the N word. You have to really piss me off to attack so personally

Sure am happy to not be a manlet though tbh

According to misc and /fit/ you're a manlet too. That's why it's important not to pay too much attention to these kinds of things. There are a lot of bitter people out there that want to bring others down online, yet in person you never hear a peep (unless someone is legitimately short). A lot of people fraud too, especially with the prevalence of online dating apps. I'm 5'11 barefoot and most dudes our height are claiming 6' and sometimes even 6'1. Anyway, height matters but I've known some short dudes with charisma/good faces who cleaned up in a way that autistic, self-loathing internet dwellers will never experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back