why Are People Resentful That Chiesa is Suing McGregor ?

What gets overlooked is that it might of cost Chiesa a title shot

He was the highest ranked LW on the card after Khabib and ferg, and 11th ranked Al filled in for ferg. That could of been Chiesa

This is the part of his case that I don't support him in. Sure he was highest ranked, but getting the title shot was far from a guarantee. He was coming off a loss and shouldn't have felt entitled to a shot based on Tony and Max's misfortunes. Having said that, if you're going to sue, you ask for far more than you're actually entitled to and hope to meet somewhere in the middle. Just seems like a dirty, entitled move.

Not resentful. Cheisa was fully reimbursed by the UFC already. Cheisa needs to grow a pair and not act like a woman.

He should absolutely sue! If I'm on a bus for work and some (allegedly) drug-crazed idiot (with a buckton of money) wants to throw a dolly at a window and put glass in my eye, you bet your sweet bippy that I'm suing.

Conor-McGregor-Bus.jpg

"It's immoral to let a sucker (or an idiot) keep his money."
- Canada Bill Jones

Last edited:
I see people talking about what a bitch move this is all the time and I don’t get it. Can someone explain this to me ? I have to say, this seems like exactly what Chiesa should do — Conor’s negligent actions injured Chiesa to the point that it cost him his ability to perform at his job, and Conor should have to pay for that.

Does it just come down to the fact that Conor is well liked and Chiesa is the less popular girl in school ? Or do people see this as frivolous litigation ?

Help me out here.

If he is asking for money to cover his medical bills And the fiht purse he lost for that one fight, it is fine:.. However, Americans normally try to sue for much more..

He deserves his money obviously.
I don't like him anyways, long haired c*nt

He should sue for more. He probably spent a lot on his training camp too.

It just seems really money grubbing on Chiesa's part.

He didn't lose out financially, UFC paid his medicals and fight purse and he fought again just 3 months later so he didn't lose anything money wise. He's only been fighting once a year lately anyway.

He's only suing for 'emotional distress' which is clearly BS, he fought and won his next fight and has made speaking appearances on UFC tonight and doesn't seem to be suffering any ill effects.

He had a small cut on his forehead, Conor was obviously an idiot but I don't understand this American sue happy culture, it's not like this in the rest of the world.

Now Ray Borg on the other hand I can understand he got glass in his eye and has a young family with a kid who just had brain surgery and he had to push back his next fight November.

I don't resent (I'm a fan of Conor) but I wouldn't advise because if he loses he may be forced to pay Conors legal fees which he may not be able to afford.

I don't think he will lose because Conor has already plead to committing a crime that caused damages. What they're debating is the amount of said damages.

It just seems really money grubbing on Chiesa's part.

He didn't lose out financially, UFC paid his medicals and fight purse and he fought again just 3 months later so he didn't lose anything money wise. He's only been fighting once a year lately anyway.

He's only suing for 'emotional distress' which is clearly BS, he fought and won his next fight and has made speaking appearances on UFC tonight and doesn't seem to be suffering any ill effects.

He had a small cut on his forehead, Conor was obviously an idiot but I don't understand this American sue happy culture, it's not like this in the rest of the world.

Now Ray Borg on the other hand I can understand he got glass in his eye and has a young family with a kid who just had brain surgery and he had to push back his next fight November.
That's the thing pal, he probably was under more emotional distress than rose!
That's why I don't like him. he's the dude who goes home because he can't take banter.
He wanted to fight yamasaki and Kevin Lee for nothing basically.

If he is asking for money to cover his medical bills And the fiht purse he lost for that one fight, it is fine:.. However, Americans normally try to sue for much more..
How much does an American doctor xharch for a bandaid?

Why the hell wouldn't he? It's free money for getting injured over something he had nothing to do with. I can't run around injuring unsuspecting people and not expect any legal action.

The only bitch move was Conor attacking a bus with 20 plus people while UFC security locked the doors and were holding everybody back!!!! Pussy didnt have the balls to face khabin face to face in a hotel lobby or something.

He should sue Conor for as much as he can...LMFAO @ the cucks defending Conor.

Conor didnt even get punished...fucker comes to our country and hurts a citizen but gets off scott free because he is rich? Fuck that.

Im glad he is suing him for much more...make that fucking cunt pay.

If Conor had gone to jail or banned from the country...I could see your point, but he didn't..Thus, I have zero problem with chisea suing him for every penny.

If it was a regular brown/black immigrant or just regular poor person..they would be locked up in jail...Fuck Conor and his rich priviliege + White priviliege.

If it was about making up what "he lost", he would've ask for the damages, or accepted Conor's offer which is five times as much as he makes. He's looking to take advantage of the situation and act like a victim so he can change his life, because he can't do that through fighting. That's the sad part of it. The dudes just looking for a way out of fighting. No respect in that.

Meanwhile Borg who needs the money much more and actually had a serious injury is getting shit. Conor should send him a lifetime supply of Proper 12.
Borg Lawsuit will be coming soon unless they already settled.

Wasn't it just the "emotional distress" that people didn't like. It's not a good look for a professional fighter.
Apart from that, he's entitled to sue and get paid big for that fuckery.
Conor was messing with those fighters livelihood when he threw that dolly. That's #1 Bullshit... just pay the man.

Michele should focus on his jits, seeing that’s his one weapon and he’s getting subbed everytimenhe goes out there..
Dudes also about to get cut

I don't think he will lose because Conor has already plead to committing a crime that caused damages. What they're debating is the amount of said damages.

Unfortunately you would be surprised at what you can get away with so long as you have money for the lawyer of barrester or even legal team to sort these things out.

Unfortunately you would be surprised at what you can get away with so long as you have money for the lawyer of barrester or even legal team to sort these things out.

You have a history working in the legal field?

Or watch a lot of TV?

It's in Conor's financial best interests to settle quickly and be done with it. Lawsuits that drag on get very expensive.

Back