Opinion Why are people angry at white privilege being real?

To say this is to say that the group is White People and that they operate as such. This is absolutely not the case, so you're wrong.

No, that is not what I said.
I am just saying that white people hold most of the power.

People who have these perceptions are racists and are factually wrong. The data shows that you cannot make assumptions about an individual's intelligence solely based on their race.

So no, it's actually a very unreasonable assumption.

"Factually wrong".

Of course you have no way of actually proving this. And simply labeling something as "racist" is as impotent and unconvincing as ever these days

Anyways, your idealism is not how the real world operates. Generalities and logical deductions are applied and risk reduction is a real thing. It's not racist, but it is practical

No, that is not what I said.
I am just saying that white people hold most of the power.

And I just said that this is incorrect. "White People" aren't getting special benefits or concessions for being white. They're not getting power over others for being white. To say that white people hold most of the power is disingenuous. The positions of power are occupied by people who are white by a majority, but that is a different fact than suggesting that White holds the power.

"Factually wrong".

Of course you have no way of actually proving this. And simply labeling something as "racist" is as impotent and unconvincing as ever these days

Anyways, your idealism is not how the real world operates. Generalities and logical deductions are applied and risk reduction is a real thing. It's not racist, but it is practical
No, it's backed up by data that is done in IQ studies. You cannot make a meaningful assumption about intelligence based on race. Your posting is just a way to justify hideous views.

And I'm well aware of how the real world operates (I've experienced this very thing in my personal life and shared it in this very thread). I know what happens. It doesn't make it morally acceptable or even practical or correct.

Or a product exclusively of American origin? anyone in Mexico will tell you that having white skin is better than brown, and in 2017 a study demonstrate the obvious.

Being white is strongly correlated to education and wealth.

http://www.latinorebels.com/2017/06...co-white-mexicans-richer-and-more-successful/

That's one of the reasons i also chuckle at the white genocide crowd, whites becoming a minority will only make whites more desirable, as it happen in most of latin America.
It's not white privilege..it's I have a job and pay my way through life privilege.

Yes. Its not much believe they are more likely to be criminals.

Do you believe this applies to all black people or a segment of black people? I’m truely curios as I don’t believe “black people” to be a single entity with all having the same life experiences.

An example....I believe (I could be wrong] that a large % of criminals comer from a single parent home, are poor and do not have a college education.

Do you believe this applies to all black people or a segment of black people? I’m truest curios as I don’t believe “black people” to be a single entity with all having the same life experiences.

An example....I believe (I could be wrong] that a large % of criminals comer from a single parent home, are poor and do not have a college education.
And grew up and live in high crime areas. Go figure!

No, it's backed up by data that is done in IQ studies. You cannot make a meaningful assumption about intelligence based on race. Your posting is just a way to justify hideous views.

And I'm well aware of how the real world operates (I've experienced this very thing in my personal life and shared it in this very thread). I know what happens. It doesn't make it morally acceptable or even practical or correct.

Really?

https://www.lsac.org/lsacresources/research/all/tr/tr-12-03

I'm not actually concerned with you or your personal experience so we'll just have to agree to disagree at this point. I think I've sufficiently expressed my contentions so it is what it is

Do you believe this applies to all black people or a segment of black people? I’m truely curios as I don’t believe “black people” to be a single entity with all having the same life experiences.

Of course, that only applies to a segment of black people. Due to their economic and social situation etc.
A lot of black people still happen to live in the "lower classes".
I am not exactly sure how the numbers compared to whites from the same class. But I don't think they will be that much different.
IMO crime is more of a social issue, not a racial one. Like you are not more likely to be a criminal because you are black but because you are poor.

That doesn't prove the point you think it does.

Okay, college educated blacks (as a whole) vs the field finished dead last on an exam based exclusively on logic and language

Interpret that how you will lmao

Of course, that only applies to a segment of black people. Due to their economic and social situation etc.
A lot of black people still happen to live in the "lower classes".
I am not exactly sure how the numbers compared to whites from the same class. But I don't think they will be that much different.
IMO crime is more of a social issue, not a racial one. Like you are not more likely to be a criminal because you are black but because you are poor.

Cool....

How come you don’t apply the same rational to “white people have the power” vs “a segment of white people have some of the power”? (I could be misunderstanding your earlier posts)

Okay, college educated blacks (as a whole) vs the field finished dead last on an exam based exclusively on logic and language

No, it said their mean was the lowest. Again, you can't make a meaningful assumption about an individual based on the mean.

No, it said their mean was the lowest. Again, you can't make a meaningful assumption about an individual based on the mean.

If you don't believe the average score is instructive, I'm sure you can dig up the median scores. However I doubt you'll find what you're looking for

If you don't believe the average score is instructive, I'm sure you can dig up the median scores. However I doubt you'll find what you're looking for
When I make a claim about individuals and you answer with "as a whole" it makes it clear you're not actually reading what I write.

When I make a claim about individuals and you answer with "as a whole" it makes it clear you're not actually reading what I write.

Except that's not at all what happened. itt I initially responded to your post about the general treatment of blacks in America

If you want me to continue this convo, do me a favor and try to follow it

Back