why are dudes on the internet so insecure/obsessed with women's opinions/obsessed with looks

Drew Peasack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I seldom see people act like this in real life. dudes on the internet spend so much time trying to analyze what women want, what the ideal male physique and aesthetics are, and obsess over women's opinions

whats up with that lol?

Why would a mostly guys forum talk about women a lot?

Is that your question?

{<huh}

I lot of those dudes are virgin's propably.

You seldom see guys talk about women in real life? Do you have any friends in real life, TS?

Who the hell is obsessed with womens opinions?

Nerds and introverts brah. We specialize at all the shit we're convinced women should be into, and perplexed to an infinite degree when they're not.

Infinite is a lot of posts.

trying to analyze what women want
I see a crossover opportunity.

MV5BNTIzNjQ5OTMtM2U2NS00YTNkLWIzMmYtOTcyOTA5MDU0YTdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Whatwomenwant.jpg

Because they're not Sherdoggers

So when you speak to normal guys it will turn to women very quickly

We always was
It's just that, we have the internet now to discuss it

I get what you mean though. Every other thread in the Berry is dudes complaining that women complain lol. I'm far more happier when I stop giving a shit about what women think (and other people in general) and live my life the way I want to.

Why are dudes on the internet so insecure/obsessed with women's opinions/obsessed with looks. I seldom see people act like this in real life. Dudes on the internet spend so much time trying to analyze what women want, what the ideal male physique and aesthetics are, and obsess over women's opinions. What's up with that?

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out why guys have avatars of sexy women here on Sherdog. I mean, it is not like I can't find pictures of those same women naked on the internet. You don't see our female members doing the same do you?

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out why guys have avatars of sexy women here on Sherdog. I mean, it is not like I can't find pictures of those same women naked on the internet. You don't see our female members doing the same do you?

Why? Are you trying to become a chick? Should we only do what females do?

Nah.. I kid, kid.
There are just plenty of people around the world. Some put their favorite actors as avatar, like myself, some put artistic image like you. And some put bouncy ass/tits women as their avatars.

Who the hell is obsessed with womens opinions?
Even though it sounds bitchmade when you phrase it that way, I wouldn't necessarily argue with that.

Maybe not "opinions" so much as approval and attention?

Internet users and specifically social forum users skew massively towards the introvert personality metric.

So they broadly don't get a lot of quality interaction and obsess about minutiae of it.

Why do millennials finish sentences with "lol" when clearly the only reason they would have laughed out loud at their unfunny espousal, is that they are fucking insane or perhaps just tediously vapid?

Last edited:
I've noticed a lot of comedians talk about it too, wtf amiright

I seldom see people act like this in real life. dudes on the internet spend so much time trying to analyze what women want, what the ideal male physique and aesthetics are, and obsess over women's opinions

whats up with that lol?

What do you mean?
wym2.gif

Back