why are chicks attracted to brightly colored eyes?

What I told you was exactly what I told my cousin who was doing the same exact as to what you're doing now. Except, he didn't sign on some forum to break the news, instead he just kept going around person to person until I was next in line.

I broke it down for him just like I did with you... and his response...

Was the same exact response you gave me... literally, word for word... wow

like a month later he admitted everything I suspected of him that day was actually true and he apologized for disgracing our bloodline
an anecdote isnt evidence, mr. master psychologist.

See, now... That's not true.

Yes, having a good personality and character and all the things you named, is important, but looks are also important, at least initially.

It's the first thing that gets someone's attention since no one can see your innate qualities, goals, etc.
it is true. any guy who is concerned about his appearance might as well be a female

Bright eyes with dark eyelashes and eyebrows is such a pretty feature.

an anecdote isnt evidence, mr. master psychologist.
if your in delusion of lying within yourself... there's truly no hope for you.

it is true. any guy who is concerned about his appearance might as well be a female
WTF... You're on some shit where you're expecting chicks to notice your personality traits before your physical traits... how is that even possible unless that chick is jean grey

Also, you say any dudes concerned with their appearance might as well be a female... so why are you so concerned with your physique?

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.

You sound like one of those girls who cant take a compliment

I remember seeing this one eastern european immigrant guy have the brightest grey eyes. The eyes were like what you see on husky dog and they looked ghostly. That's the only time in my life ive noticed another man's eyes

Brown eye crew checking in. I wear shades most of the time in and out doors so my eyes usually aren't a factor until it's too late

I remember seeing this one eastern european immigrant guy have the brightest grey eyes. The eyes were like what you see on husky dog and they looked ghostly. That's the only time in my life ive noticed another man's eyes
You gay

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.

So you are complaining that you have a built in advantage for charming women ? Thats what you think about ?

Back