why are chicks attracted to brightly colored eyes?

dudes like light coloured eyes on chicks too they stick out because they arent common

dem green eyes<20>

Was gonna post this.

+Juan

Also multi-coloured eyes attract a lot of attention too. Mine have 3 colours and women are constantly remarking on them and my long eyelashes. It’s really hard sometimes not to pay attention to it, being married and all.

For the same reason they're attracted to white teeth.

This thread just confirms, testosterone is dead

All this talk about women wanting tall guys or guys with brightly colored eyes or guys with deep voices or whatnot doesn't seem to reflect reality. They want a personality, specific types as well.

because brown eyes are the most common ... and hang dang...

Men and women alike always compliment my eyes. Bright blues checking in xx

Why are women attracted to nicely colored eyes.

Is this really a question. Same reason nice green eyes on a Tan beauty look amazing.

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.
[<diva4}
hey, hold on a second, one thing at a time, i'm still trying to find an answer to...…

why 50% of sherdoggers get a hard on when these are naked...

VmLEZG1.gif

yet 100% claim ''i'm straight dude but...…''

<LikeReally5>

Sherdog will find the weirdest things to whine about.

They look better because of higher contrast and more visible patterns.

All eyes have beautiful patterns but the brighter the colour, the more obvious and visible they are.

I have big, sky-blue eyes. Strangers have been complimenting me on them my whole life. I'm would not consider myself to be a beautiful person but for my eyes, I'm quite blessed to have them, I suppose.

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.

Awww, you're being treated like a piece of meat. Poor fella. Chin up.

As far as really bright eyes it might be that they're not common. I don't know enough about genetics to know if that trait is passed from parent to spawn but if it is that would make sense. People are attracted to bright eyes, they fuck people with bright eyes. Sounds reasonable.

Do your momma got bright eyes?
<{jackyeah}>

Awww, you're being treated like a piece of meat. Poor fella. Chin up.

As far as really bright eyes it might be that they're not common. I don't know enough about genetics to know if that trait is passed from parent to spawn but if it is that would make sense. People are attracted to bright eyes, they fuck people with bright eyes. Sounds reasonable.

Do your momma got bright eyes?
<{jackyeah}>

I once dated a girl and she told me I had evil eyes..
I told that to my mother and she replied "nooo, you dont have evil eyes. They are just very cold."
Thanks mum.. Btw they are greyish/blue. If anybody want to bang.

I once dated a girl and she told me I had evil eyes..
I told that to my mother and she replied "nooo, you dont have evil eyes. They are just very cold."
Thanks mum.. Btw they are greyish/blue. If anybody want to bang.

I have green eyes but they're not bright green. They're a nice green but not the type of eyes that TS is talking about.

Plus I do want to bang. <{1-15}>

I have green eyes but they're not bright green. They're a nice green but not the type of eyes that TS is talking about.

Honestly I did not read the OP.
It came of as whiny so I stopped a few second in.
reading shit it overrated.
And on the banging thing

<Wink>

You seem whiney and insecure if complements bother you, so maybe your personality is not as attractive as you assume it to be. Or you aren't confident enough to show your real personality long enough for women to notice.

Also if are so keen on your intellect, why hasn't it dawned on you that superficial aspects are the things people notice first and thus compliment first, and things like mentality, personality & intellect you really only get to see when you get to know someone personally, which takes time.

Gb3SYy6.jpg

I can have bright blue eyes also. Right now they are not as bright, but when the eyes are bright colored it can be a bit odd talking to others. I don't know how to describe well, other than I'll get a concentrated star, presumably my bright eyes, which sometimes will be mentioned "As those real?". I want to joke when that happens and ask, what's wrong do I have a bug on my face, puss wart, what what!

I am a human husky, so I have no complaints. Easily my best feature, steel blue eyes.

Women will take big dicks over blue eyes any day of the week

Back