Why are Brazilians getting gimmie fights in the UFC 198 main card?

Fighting someone that can strike and has toughness, range and a chin is a lot better than feeding her a tiny grappler with no hope at all.
I think Cyborg wins easily but it will look like a fight instead of a murder for once.

Yeah, nah. I expect this to look worse than the usual beat downs she hands out. Leslie Smith is basically a flyweight. She looked like shit against Rin Nakai ffs, she's going to get murdered.

lol uriah will probably embarrass silva at this point, all the other fights are competitive on paper except for the cyborg one

Shogun, Silva and Cyborg will steamroll their opponents, Jacare and Werdum will sub Belfort and Miocic with ease... Only Matt Brown will be tough!
while the UFC always put favorable matches to the local fighters (when they fight outside US), to even think that Hall is a gimme fight is asinine at best! Specially considering SIlva is 0-3-1 and haven't won since 2012...

Accordin to Sonnen he and that wanderlei guy are american.
when you refer to Wandi as "that wanderlei guy", you should know you are not that knowledgeable in MMA history...

Shogun is actually an underdog I'm pretty sure I heard anderson is as well and as far as Belfort I think he can put anyone away...in the first 2 mins who else were they going to give Jacare ? And ya you're right about stipe and brown vs Maia will be such a great fight but really a coin toss because they're both so strong at their. .strengths
Anderson isn't an underdog. He just lost a very controversial decision to Michael Bisping, which is more impressive than it sounds.

when you refer to Wandi as "that wanderlei guy", you should know you are not that knowledgeable in MMA history...
Im just trolling in this whole thread, bro... i just forgot to put in the OP that was a big sarcasm thread, lol. hopefully i wont receive yellow cards for this :p

while the UFC always put favorable matches to the local fighters (when they fight outside US), to even think that Hall is a gimme fight is asinine at best! Specially considering SIlva is 0-3-1 and haven't won since 2012...
That Silva comment was ridiculous. Sure he's 0-3-1, but those fights have been
*fluke KO vs Weidman (second best MW)
*freak injury vs Weidman
*Overturned win vs Diaz
*controversial decision vs Bisping (in which he KO'd Bisping)
if you think Hall is the favorite in this match up, you're a fool.

This is by far the least "gimme" fightcard for the brazilians in forever. Anderson, Shogun, Minotouro and Maia all could potentially lose badly to their opponents. And Werdum vs Miocic is one hell of a match in itself, Miocic can def destroy Werdum, I don't believe it, but he def could.

And it's not the first time either! This has happened like a Brazilian times!

We at least know one Brazilian will win on the main card.

Jacare vs Belfort is a 2 Brazilian fight. Infact, Belfort is MUCH more popular in Brazil that Jacare, so if what you are saying is correct (which it isn't) you'd think they want to give Belfort an easy fight.
Werdum vs Miocic is a toss-up, TBH. I love Werdoom ,but Miocic can TKO him like what he did to Andrei.

Youre insane. I bet Corey Anderson will beat Shogun and Belfort and Miocic are the furthest thing from a walkover. Silva and Cyborg are pretty much a lock though.

Even as a Shogun fan I'm almost hoping all the Brazilians lose and an epic riot breaks out

I don't think any fight at this level in this point in his career is an easy fight for Shogun.
Vitor is also Brazilian.
Stipe is no slouch so don't count him out

Anderson isn't an underdog. He just lost a very controversial decision to Michael Bisping, which is more impressive than it sounds.
Ok good wasn't sure about because he shouldn't be...because anyone who knows mma knows what's going ti happen in this fight

Back