Why are Americans all so fixated with the A level athlete BS?

This..

Sherbro logic is not racist..it affects all regions

Also A level is bullshit lol..it's literally comparing apples to oranges. There is not one A level althete out there that could compete in MMA and do well without serious training first for atleast 2years

Yeah I said it come at me

Don't sell it short Bro. Lionel Messi is one of the greatest soccer players ever and a serious A+ Athlete. Literally, one of the finest tuned athletes in the world.
He would have to fight Khabib in MMA. Do you think 2 years training would get him ready. He would fucking die in there with Khabib. Nurmagedov would cut through him like butter.
Likewise, Khabib wuld be dropped from Barcelona FC's Z-team (if they had enough players shit enough to even make one).

I’m an American and can’t stand that shit, so there goes the “all”. Only place I’ve ever seen it is here. Had no idea it was an American thing.

Yeah fighting requires quite a bit different skillset and bodily makeup.

Things "A-level athletics" and fighting both demand

- High stamina
- quickness/explosiveness
- quick thinking

Things fighters especially need

- skeletal/muscular durability from strikes
- mental strength to stay calm under striking exchanges
- positional awareness on the ground

Don't sell it short Bro. Lionel Messi is one of the greatest soccer players ever and a serious A+ Athlete. Literally, one of the finest tuned athletes in the world.
He would have to fight Khabib in MMA. Do you think 2 years training would get him ready. He would fucking die in there with Khabib. Nurmagedov would cut through him like butter.
Likewise, Khabib wuld be dropped from Barcelona FC's Z-team (if they had enough players shit enough to even make one).

Well to be fair I said atleast two years .but yea Lionel would be sqaushed ..

A-Level ...

To me its a person who grew up at very young age enduring the toughest of competition .. continuing to next level and competing and being in higher brackets ..

Don't get too caught up on it .. who can you name from your country who started at young age and competed with top levels and continued to do that throughout their life ? Not a challenge but perhaps you can enlighten us Mericans on people from your neck of the woods

And who do you hear so much about in the US considered A level ?

If you can run faster than other people, if you are more powerful than other people, if you can jump higher than other people, if your more flexible than other people, you have an advantage. It's really not that hard to understand, just because you can run a 4.33 and jump 40 inches doesn't mean your gonna be a UFC champ or even a contender, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier.

This is fighting, being flexible or able to jump means little, being a beast, super strong and tough, now that’s fight athleticism.

Americans are mentally weak

They try to justify their cuck status by saying they don't have the right genetics

Meanwhile fat dad DC is champ at HW and LHW simultaneously

Try harder yankee doodles, lay off the corn syrup and burgers

I'm Italian and here in Europe and UK you hardly hear about this A level rubbish.
Is it something you guys get from American football?

For example in football (aka soccer) we never talk about A level athletes, we talk about players being skilled. It is packed with extremely athletic guys who can't make it in football because they are not skilled enough and do not have the talent to become skilled.

On here I always hear how these supposedly A level athletes would roast all UFC FIGHTERS. I think it's utter bulls hit. Being a great fighter requires not only athleticism but also (and more importantly) a huge set of skills, a solid chin and huge huge guts.

Let's have a look at the current champs:

HW :DC not very athletic but great skill and chin
LHW: since DC is HW let's say it s Jones, B level athlete with great distance control and timing, length, supersolid chin
MW: BOBBY Knuckles, very well rounded, wouldn't say he s an extraordinary athlete
Ww: Woodley is a very gifted, blacksplosive athlete....A level confirmed
LW: khabib , not a level, huge skill and chin

It' getting late so I ll stop here

no disrespect but you guys havent had an E level athlete since Rocky Marciano (which was not his real name) and he was American anyway.

It takes alot more guts to get out on the gridiron amongst powerful athletes, many of which are near or over 300 pounds and trying to blast you, than it does to run around kicking a ball with sub 200 pounders.

In America we call our best players A-Level athletes, and in Italy you call them monkeys and make racist chants at them. Just different cultures really.
That s just Balotelli cos he's a dick head....racism exists all over the world btw. We ve had numerous black fighters in Italy ....think of George weah for example, or thuram...no one ever called him a monkey because they were respectful well behaved dudes

This is fighting, being flexible or able to jump means little, being a beast, super strong and tough, now that’s fight athleticism.
Being flexible absolutely assist your fighting ability, do you even roll or kickbox bro? the fact someone can run a 4.33 means little without context, but if a being can push his body to that limit he has elite explosiveness. When that same guy starts throwing leg kicks the detractors will start singing a different tune, and when guys with 40 inch verts start throwing flying knees, we'll start seeing shit we've never seen before. I agree things like toughness obviously play a factor, but if you make it to the top of your profession I think it goes without saying your atleast decently tough.

Back