Why are all the best mma fighters from the USA?

Well the sad fact is there aren't any Americans that come close to doing what GSP and Fedor did. Jones is a disgraced cheat and the only other American is MM.

You're talking about currently, but let's break down of all time.

HW: Russian
LHW: Most likely American but could argue otherwise
MW: Brazilian
WW: Canadian
LW: American, but could soon be overtaken by a Russian
FW: Brazilian
BW: American
FlyW: American.

You're doing well but seeing as you guys have higher population and/or more money behind you, it shouldn't even be close.
All time greatest so far
Hw stipe usa, Cain usa
Lhw easily Jones usa , DC usa
Mw Silva Brazil, wiedman USA
Ww gsp Canada, Hughes usa
LW Penn USA, Edgar usa
Fw Aldo Brazil, Faber usa
Bw Cruz USA, Torres usa
FlyW Johnson usa
P4p Jones usa, Johnson usa, gsp Canada
Doing very well, and excuses don't change that. Russia has the resources to create many champions, that have one of the best wrestling programs in the world.

All time greatest so far
Hw stipe usa, Cain usa
LW Penn USA, Edgar usa
Bw Cruz USA, Torres usa
FlyW Johnson usa
Doing very well, and excuses don't change that. Russia has the resources to create many champions, that have one of the best wrestling programs in the world.
You were trolling well until you said Johnson was p4p over GSP and Fedor.

All time greatest so far
Hw stipe usa, Cain usa
LW Penn USA, Edgar usa
Bw Cruz USA, Torres usa
FlyW Johnson usa

Notice how all of them are in the UFC, an organisation where the vast majority of fighters are American. Here's some stats to back that up (this link is to the number of fighters recruited from each country since 2015):

It’s kind of silly that we Americans generally love boasting about our superiority to other nations, when it is our diversity that makes us strong, not our nationalism.

Look at all the top UFC guys in the present and also in the past. Most are American. It seems to be the same in boxing. Why is this?

It seems in general that USA produces better athletes in most sports. Is it because the US funds athletes more than other countries? I mean the only other country that really produces any good fighters is Brazil and it has come to light that most Brazilian fighters failed USADA testing.

Why is it that most other countries can’t really reach the standard of skills and toughness that USA fighters have? Will it ever change? It would be nice if other countries could produce fighters who could keep up with the American guys.
Breh, u even Dagestan?

255px-Flag_of_Dagestan.svg.png

Even if it was. USA would most likely still be at the top of it. America dominates most other sports internationally. Look at the Olympics or baseball

In proportion to population size it actually doesn’t dominate in the Olympics.

Also the UFC is an American company and MMA is basically an American sport.

Soccer is an incredibly technical sport, you need to be naturally gifted and creative to be good at it, with only ''athleticism'' you don't go anywhere, it's not football where you just have to run and tackle other dudes.
Also you just need a ball to get good at soccer.

I dont like soccer as an entertainment but I enjoy playing with my friends. I grew up playing soccer in the streets. Literally the streets (we had to stop when a car was passing and everything). You mark the field with whatever shit you had and you were good to go. As childs we could be all day doing that shit. Good old times.

futbol-calle.jpg

And in response to TS... USA does have the deeper talent pool but there are non-american guys outside the UFC that could actually beat their american champions if they give them the chance:

HW: Miocic --> Vitaly Minakov
LHW: Gus is the champion by default, and Volkan the #1 contender.
MW: Whittaker champion, Romero the interim champion.
WW: Woodley --> Rory MacDonald
LW: Conor, Khabib and Tony.

From FW down there are all americans. I guess USA is the king of manlets.

Team USA baseball didn’t even qualify for the olympics either in 2012 or 2016.

I did a quick wiki search since this seemed dubious and there was no baseball in the summer Olympics in 2012 or 2016. It will return in 2020 although I don't think MLB players are allowed to participate anyways.

As for the original topic TS seems like a true patriot who has never set foot outside the land of freedom and hotdogs.

I did a quick wiki search since this seemed dubious and there was no baseball in the summer Olympics in 2012 or 2016. It will return in 2020 although I don't think MLB players are allowed to participate anyways.

As for the original topic TS seems like a true patriot who has never set foot outside the land of freedom and hotdogs.

The point still stands though as Cuba has more and better medals in olympic baseball than the US.

Look at all the top UFC guys in the present and also in the past. Most are American. It seems to be the same in boxing. Why is this?

It seems in general that USA produces better athletes in most sports. Is it because the US funds athletes more than other countries? I mean the only other country that really produces any good fighters is Brazil and it has come to light that most Brazilian fighters failed USADA testing.

Why is it that most other countries can’t really reach the standard of skills and toughness that USA fighters have? Will it ever change? It would be nice if other countries could produce fighters who could keep up with the American guys.
Because all other country have wars on there's territory

Conditions bro

-Better facilities
-Better living
-Better eating
-Better groceries at the store
-World class coaching everywhere

All time greatest so far
Hw stipe usa, Cain usa
LW Penn USA, Edgar usa
Bw Cruz USA, Torres usa
FlyW Johnson usa

Did you just leave Fedor out of HW greatest? Lmao! And you included Cain... lol

Silva, gsp, and fedor are 3 of the 4 consensus goats and from foreign land.
The last style bender looks promising, whittaker is aussie, and romero stays knocking out our american fighters.

Back