Why are Africans so short?

It's actually because of gravity. Africa has much denser gravity than most areas on the planet, because of that Africans are generally shorter than most people

diet

Sudanese people are the tallest on earth

All the tallest are European countries. Only some certain Sudan ethnic groups are supposed to have tall average heights and even then the data is disputed.

Aren't people from the Dinka tribe in South Sudan historically some of the tallest people on Earth?

Africa is not a country, it's a continent.

Have you met an average Sudanese and Somali? Most of them are above 5'9.

Probably malnutrition and shit.

I remember when i visited Guadalajara and saw a chariot from the XIX century, that shit was small as F, humans have grown larger as nutrition improves.

Stuff like vitamin D in milk and enriched maize, rice and wheat certainly makes a difference.

most of the world is like 5'8" on average only the dutch are actually tall most of the irish I have met have actually been pretty short too Conor O'Connor is only 5'9"
The countries that made up what was Yugoslavia,are every bit as tall as the Dutch, the Danes are also sitting around a 6ft average for males.

Africa has a huge amount of human biodiversity. Everything from some of the tallest people in the world in the Sudan to Pygmy tribes in the Congo. For the most part it's nutrition. Blacks in Western countries like the United States are just as tall on average as the whites. Whereas East Asians and Mestizo Latinos living there are still shorter, so in their case I think it is genetic.

Back