Why Anderson Silva Deserves A Pass

Sorry, but no.
I'll always remember the great moments, but he fucked up greatly... Again...
Should have retired a legend after the Bonnar fight
What's funny is if he retired then people would be still saying to this day that he would have beaten Jon Jones

Hahaha a fan. Sry your boy got fucked up hahaha.
Ya and 3 years from now MW will be more dangerous.
No, only if it gets better. Not every division is better now, MW was horribly weak, LHW was horribly weak, it still is, but it's better. MW has made the most improvement.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Diaz - marijuana (yes I already know, but still illegal.)
Chael x 2 - roids

Dude fought 6 times when his opponents were using a banned substance. He gets a pass. If Mark Hunt pops for roids, he should get a pass too.

Silva still GOAT!

Griffin = TRT not roids, never tested above the allowed amount like Vitor and Ubereem. Fighters on TRT placed themselves under stricter testing, so if they never went above the normal levels why do you consoder it cheating??

Irvin = horse tranquilizer not roids.

Diaz = Marijuana

Chael and Bonnar did not get passes though?? So why should Anderson

He got busted, people will always use that against him and rightfully so.

But there's another thing people can´t deny. if you make a list of fighters who have juiced, the list would have a thousand names.

Now here´s the list of fighters juiced or not who have done what he has:

<{silvanormal}>

There are over 500 fighters on the UFC roster. How many have been busted?? Name me 25 fighters on the roster who habe been caught. Thats 5%. Try and find it

No, only if it gets better. Not every division is better now, MW was horribly weak, LHW was horribly weak, it still is, but it's better. MW has made the most improvement.
Well that's very subjective.
Heard that argument before. 10 title defenses cuts through the bullshit.

Well that's very subjective.
Heard that argument before. 10 title defenses cuts through the bullshit.
You can have 1000 defenses, it literally has nothing to do with the division. It can be evidence of a weak division actually, not really evidence of a strong one. It's evidence of a champion being better than the division.

Chael and Bonnar did not get passes though?? So why should Anderson
Exactly. When Chael was caught red handed with no legitimate excuse I said he should never fight again. All the people bashing Chael, and many of them bashed GSP, give Silva a pass.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Dude fought 6 times when his opponents were using a banned substance. He gets a pass. If Mark Hunt pops for roids, he should get a pass too.

Silva still GOAT!

I don't agree with your sentiment... but your list is missing Hendo and Vitor.

I didn´t know GSP had 10 title defenses and 16 consecutive wins with the best finishes ever in mma including matrix 3 guys in the division above..... but I know GSP retired after taking a beating from Hendricks. And I remember GSP tapping to strikes after losing his belt to a bloated LW who was a TUF winner. I also remember him never finishing any fights during his reign. I remember the company giving him a shot at the MW belt after 4 years retired for financial reasons solely and not because he deserved. He chose a one eyed champ and asked for a whole year to cycle, I mean, to prepare correctly for that.

Here´s your natty champ who never failed a test, congrats to him, very smart guy who knows how to beat the system, I give him credit for that.
Picture_11_display_image.png

GSP never failed a drug test, Silva failed 2

GSP won in a weight class above against the champ, SIlva was too chicken shit bitch to fight the champ and cherry picked opponents in the division above while calling out fighters 4 divisions below like Conor McGregor LOL

They all deserve a pass because of Anderson.

Anderson was always the bigger man

Fucking cheater.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!
I have to say that is actually a good point.

Not that I will care more for Silva now, I think he's done for, but that really made a good point.

Exactly. When Chael was caught red handed with no legitimate excuse I said he should never fight again. All the people bashing Chael, and many of them bashed GSP, give Silva a pass.
Jones and silva get a lot of shit cuz they are black and succesfull even though all pops was contaminated tainted supplements or laced cocaine. Chael can get red handed and admit it and has a hit podcast. Par for course for Sherdolf and it's white supremacist fanbase

You forgot Marquart, Hendo and Belfort. All three either popped hot or were on TRT during their careers. Marquart and Belfort did both.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!

we can add TRT vitor, TRT Dan, Griffen also used a banned substance.

Legal at the time .. but currently considered lllegal.

BAsically ... Silva prime is him vs people we know for SURE were using Roids/PEDs.

You can have 1000 defenses, it literally has nothing to do with the division. It can be evidence of a weak division actually, not really evidence of a strong one. It's evidence of a champion being better than the division.
Hahaha so a negative is a positive.

He finished guys! No fucking around with strategy he wanted the win and destroyed.

Hahaha so a negative is a positive.

He finished guys! No fucking around with strategy he wanted the win and destroyed.
If you have a mediocre fighter in a division full of terrible fighters you would end with a mediocre fighter winning every fight easy and the division full of terrible fighters. You're welcome for helping you think.

Jones and silva get a lot of shit cuz they are black and succesfull even though all pops was contaminated tainted supplements or laced cocaine. Chael can get red handed and admit it and has a hit podcast. Par for course for Sherdolf and it's white supremacist fanbase
Because Chael said you got me, I did it, and people respect he was willing to admit it.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!
Lol you silva nuthuggers looking for anything to defend him...bro...it’s over...finito...

Back