Why Anderson Silva Deserves A Pass

He gets a pass if it's DHEA or some bullshit. If it's something real, then crucify him.

Yeah give him a pass let him roid just because of who he is makes sense

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Diaz - marijuana (yes I already know, but still illegal.)
Chael x 2 - roids

Dude fought 6 times when his opponents were using a banned substance. He gets a pass. If Mark Hunt pops for roids, he should get a pass too.

Silva still GOAT!
I hate to do this but it's warranted. If everybody jumped off the Empire State Building, you would too.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Dude fought 6 times when his opponents were using a banned substance. He gets a pass. If Mark Hunt pops for roids, he should get a pass too.

Silva still GOAT!
Except he's not smart enough to pass the test

Nope. Biggest fraud in the history of the sport.

Nope. Cheating is cheating. And I used to be a huge Anderson fan.
I know I've said this before, but your AV kicks ass. I would love a Drizzt TV series or something. It's too good of a series not to

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!

Lol

He cheats against clean fighters under USADA <6>

He got busted, people will always use that against him and rightfully so.

But there's another thing people can´t deny. if you make a list of fighters who have juiced, the list would have a thousand names.

Now here´s the list of fighters juiced or not who have done what he has:

<{silvanormal}>
GSP and he didn't need to use steroids like the Lance Armstrong of MMA, Anderson Silva did.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!

So if someone taking a test with you cheats, and you cheat as well, you should get a pass? Because I'm pretty sure you're still getting an F.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!

no, fuck him

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!

how many of those people tested positive AFTER usada came along and there were obvious attempts by the UFC, other fighters, fans, etc to clean up the sport?

testing positive pre-usada when everyone was doing it, ok..

testing positive after usada came along.. fuck off

Forrest did not test positive for steroids.

I've seen this acusation more than once and its complete bullshit. He teted positive for Xanax. This isnt a masking agent, isnt a PED in any way shape or form night of. He took it to try and calm down so he could sleep the night before.

Gets a pass from me. Everything is tainted. Tests are BS because of that. You can't even snoke coke without it being cut with some trigger by some street dealer.

When govt starts regulating supplements and drugs to make sure they are clean then you can call them cheaters. As long as wild wild west exists athletes have no clue whats going in their bodies.

<{silvanormal}>

He got busted, people will always use that against him and rightfully so.

But there's another thing people can´t deny. if you make a list of fighters who have juiced, the list would have a thousand names.

Now here´s the list of fighters juiced or not who have done

<{silvanormal}>

Wheres the picture of MM?

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Chael x 2 - roids

Silva still GOAT!
You also forgot Marquardt and Vitor. They have been popped many times

Hendo was also on TRT.

Basically all of Anderson's big wins were vs guys who have history with PEDs.

For the record, Forrest failed for Xanax though. Did he ever fail roids? I can't remember

Whatever brings back Anderson to his old form I'm all for it

GSP and he didn't need to use steroids like the Lance Armstrong of MMA, Anderson Silva did.
I didn´t know GSP had 10 title defenses and 16 consecutive wins with the best finishes ever in mma including matrix 3 guys in the division above..... but I know GSP retired after taking a beating from Hendricks. And I remember GSP tapping to strikes after losing his belt to a bloated LW who was a TUF winner. I also remember him never finishing any fights during his reign. I remember the company giving him a shot at the MW belt after 4 years retired for financial reasons solely and not because he deserved. He chose a one eyed champ and asked for a whole year to cycle, I mean, to prepare correctly for that.

Here´s your natty champ who never failed a test, congrats to him, very smart guy who knows how to beat the system, I give him credit for that.
Picture_11_display_image.png

I didn´t know GSP had 10 title defenses and 16 consecutive wins, but I know he retired after taking a beating from Hendricks. And I remember GSP tapping to strikes after losing his belt to a bloated LW who was a TUF winner. I also remember him never finishing any fights during his reign. I remember the company giving him a shot at the MW belt after 4 years retired for financial reasons solely and not because he deserved. He chose a one eyed champ and asked for a whole year to cycle, I mean, to prepare correctly for that.

Here´s your natty champ who never failed a test, congrats to him, very smart guy who knows how to beat the system, I give him credit for that.
Picture_11_display_image.png
Anderson Silva tapped to Ryo Chonan (Who?) and Daiju Takase (Who?) and if GSP was juiced to the gills like your boy Anderoid Silva, he may have finished more people.

Got shitpumped by Michael Bisping who GSP just tapped. ROFL get bent, loser.

Your boy has 0 legitimate wins in the non-fisher price drug testing era.

Probably would have just been a contender instead of a long reigning champ if he wasn't juiced to the gills

Back