Why all the symbolism in the entertainment industry? | Page 6

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by BearGrounds, Nov 2, 2017.

1. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    On The Frontier west of the Hudson River.
    Perhaps they're just pawns for higher ups that practice occultism. Fact is you don't know shit for sure.

2. Secret Agent MANNY DIXON-DIÁZ

Secret Agent
  3. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    So when do you think this elaborate inside joke started? Everyone is on it like everyone is one knowing about all the raping and pedophilia that goes on in those industries or is that crazy conspiracy theory too?

Or maybe the raping and pedophilia goes on as another elaborate inside joke because they know it's also been talked about by crazy conspiracy theorists for years.

4. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    What a bizarre parallel you're trying to draw.

Martian 2.0 likes this.
  5. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    I have common sense.

If your best argument for pop stars being part of a world-controlling secret society is "you can't say it's not true for sure", I'm just going to assume that I'm closer to the truth than you are.

6. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    HUH? Not even two years ago the same people talking about this stuff were saying there's massive raping and pedophilia networks and the same people like you would responded with the same lame unoriginal tinfoil hat mocking.

7. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    There is a long history of politicians and people in entertainment committing sex crimes. The only proof you have for the Illuminati is pop stars using common symbolism.

Sorry that makes me a tinfoil mocking asshole.

8. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    Sure you do.

What I said was that your dismissive argument of it being nothing more than an inside joke, was unlikely due to the time, money, and production that goes into many of these displays.

I never made any assertions about world-controlling secret societies. I admittedly don't have the answers, hence this thread. You arrogantly think you do, yet didn't even provide a very convincing explanation.

9. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    So in your words they are powerful & evil enough to rape people/kids and get away with it but not powerful enough to make pawns that they rape or know about their rape and say nothing for fame flash signs aligning themselves with them?

They are proven to have raped really famous people who said nothing and still worked with them but you find it hard to believe they would flash occult signs? You realize these are people who read lyrics or dialogue lines other wrote and overlook rape and pedophilia to be famous.

So based on your logic that is completely off the wall, illogical and you just can't see it at all? Awesome.

It's been shown that very powerful people in Hollywood and music industry rape even really famous people. that keep quiet or get hushed up It's been shown police departments have done nothing about these powerful people in the past. More people are saying there much darker stuff. Feldman talking about pedophilia networks.

You even acknowledge that is prevalent with very powerful people. The gravest of evils committed without any retribution but it's hard to believe those same people believe and follow evil satanic occult beliefs? And make famous people who they rape and get away with it flash hand signs? LOL so that's so hard to believe? Not massive networks of rapers and pedophilia that they get away with and even commit on famous actors/singers. LOL no you acknowledge that but pfft who can believe these evil people that get away with evil acts have evil occult beliefs. And also make the people tehy rape or knw about their rape flash signs aligning themselves with them.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    covenant likes this.
  10. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    I know that all made sense in your head, but it was basically gibberish for anyone who can think rationally.

Your entire premise is "so if they can get away with raping people, why can't you believe that they're devil worshiping world-runners in complete secrecy outside of pop stars using incredibly common symbolism?"

And you can't even see how wacky that is.

Martian 2.0 likes this.
  11. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    I think it being an inside joke to entertainers is a more convincing explanation than "maybe they're actually ruling the world and we can't at all prove it, but despite being a society so secret that we have no evidence of it existing, they allow members/slaves to use overt symbolism and song lyrics to out them".

12. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    Self proclaimed rational thinker throwing out a straw man. Good stuff. A person with your arrogant know-it-all attitude, if even a fraction of that were true, would be the absolute easiest to fool.

13. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    They commit the most evil crimes but you find it out of the realm of possibility they worship evil? You find it hard to believe people who read lyrics and dialogue others wrote and overlook rape and pedophilia to get famous, who even stay quiet about themselves being raped to get famous wouldn't flash hands signs if the evil rapist in power in their industry told them too?They are powerful enough to have police departments overlook rape and pedophilia but that says to nothing to you? You don't see any logical base for this.You pretty much acknowledge everything I laid out except that it's such a massive leap to make?

LOL you even see the signs posted right in front of your eyes and your brain best response 'it's a inside joke'. It's gotta be. Seems just as ridiculous to me.

14. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    You're still doing that thing where shit makes sense to you but not to rational people. With a bunch of question marks so it looks like you're "just asking questions".

Get a grip.

15. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    What strawman? That's the actual proposition for evidence of "The Illuminati".

I didn't just pull it out of my ass.

16. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    Why can't these same people that flash signs as an inside joke keep quiet about rape and pedophilia as part of the same inside joke? It's the same people and same industries.

Who in your opinion tells them to flash these signs as an inside joke. The same powerful people that rape and allow rape to go on or someone else?

17. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    Dude is a waste of time, don't bother. He can't manage to see the point you're trying to make, and isn't going to try. Let the self proclaimed rational thinker/common sense champion think he knows it all already.

18. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    I see the point he's trying to make, it's an absurd one.

"You can't see that this thing that has a heap of evidence to suggest it exists could somehow prove by a slippery slope fallacy that this thing that has virtually no evidence also exists?"

19. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    It's really easy actual questions that can be answered in your opinion. Why won't you?

If you won't answer at least tell me what is hard about answering this in your opinion?

So it's out of the realm of possibility for the very powerful people that commit and get away with the most evil crimes to believe in powerful occult evil beliefs? That's the question. You just have to really say yes that's a massive leap to make and I see no logic to it or no?

You already stated you believe someone is telling them all to do this as part of a big inside joke. Do you think it's the same powerful people that rape and commit evil acts or no?

As is known as fact now, They allow themselves and friends in these industries to get raped and keep quiet to be famous. So you find it hard to believe they would flash signs if were told to by the powerful evil people that rape them and get away with it?

Are those massive leaps of logic that you just cannot see? You already acknowledged and/or the first part is shown as fact now.

20. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    If you say so.