Why all of a sudden are mma fighters calling out boxers

In hopes to get on some boxing vs mma card headlined by Floyd & Connor. Everyone wants in on that.
Plus it gets their name in the headlines because its topical. More so than an actual mma fight would.
It will be the flavor of the month/s until the Floyd vs Connor freak show let down.
This makes a lot of sense , not sure on the Mayweather v Conor letdown guess it depends who you are rooting for ,

Both will make a ton of money and it will be a clinic with Mayweather looking like Tyson

Because the UFC doesn't pay for shit and they're jealous of that boxing money.

This makes a lot of sense , not sure on the Mayweather v Conor letdown guess it depends who you are rooting for ,

Both will make a ton of money and it will be a clinic with Mayweather looking like Tyson
Its a let down to me because I kind of expected better from Floyd for #50. I agree Floyd will Tyson McGregor but I wont get any enjoyment out of that.
I dont blame them because of the money. Im always for guys getting the $. But the only way i get excited about this fight is if it has some kind if hybrid rules.
Im also dreading all the casual sports fans who will pretend like they know boxing because they regurgitate the vomit spewed on sports center once they have to cover the fight . Hype beast at its finest. Yuck

Im also dreading all the casual sports fans who will pretend like they know boxing because they regurgitate the vomit spewed on sports center once they have to cover the fight . Hype beast at its finest. Yuck
I had this guy tell me last week that Conor has power that Floyd's never seen before and that "mma guys use little gloves it's basically bare knuckle."
As to say boxing gloves won't do anything.
It's really funny to see how very little the casual sport fan really knows.

David Haye and Roy Jones jr are calling out mma guys! Manawa and Anderson silva....

Also Connor called out Floyd but now everyone wants to fight Connor so it both ways

Jeff Horn beats McGregor.
We all know that right?

I had this guy tell me last week that Conor has power that Floyd's never seen before and that "mma guys use little gloves it's basically bare knuckle."
As to say boxing gloves won't do anything.
It's really funny to see how very little the casual sport fan really knows.
Exactly. People look at you crazy when you try to explain Floyd will most likely have the power advantage too. Or that Floyd has faced harder hitters most likely.
Also, all the "McGregor's keys to victory " post and analyst are going to be painful .

Here is my McGregor's Keys to Victory
-Bring a loaded gun into the ring
-Use a disguised Panama Lewis as your main corner.....

It's an easy way to get more press and exposure. You get to posture and look tough, with zero chance you'll actually have to fight that person. Remember when JDS thought he could beat Klitschko?

Let's bump this and let the bullshit from mma fans keep it rolling.

It seems odd to me, different combat sports etc

They want to fuse so that they can taste the pinnacle. It has always been this way Mr Sun.

Because they want to wear shorts that don't say REEBOK on them and actually make money with sponsors.

Boxing still bringing in far bigger purses Id imagine.

Back