whos your go to for great fundamentals

reddit bjj is the only good place

123288742db3f45871056e37a5197d9b0542017er1-936-960v2_00.jpg

Lol Intimidated very easy? I told you where I live. No never been raised privileged, like I said.. hit a nerve.

And getting high level coaching jobs was never an issue for me, I know it ruins your insult to remember but to be expected. You have a weird obsession with my voice btw.

Either fly over and actually do something or stop making internet threats. Either way I don’t care. Again, I live in Chicago

You told me a city not your address..very defensive guy. so if u say u hit a nerve does that mean i have to be defensive like u for you to feel accomplished lol. You are smaller than me...you only wrestle...you suffer from concussions..these are facts...so how would you actually stand and fight me in a fair fight....you can't box with me...you can't take me down cause you have no submission defense....i like to talk facts and logic..but ur just blabbering about being tough, being brought up toughhhh not privilege and fighting without any logic on how u will accomplish a win.

If i'm from Ireland but live in NYC then obviously i am not privileged and born here....i feel u have a big chip on ur shoulder. Infact i can diagnose you as a professional....U dislike having worked 4 jobs to get by, getting concussed ruining ur career...and fact ur 5'5 and might annoy u that other alpha men think they can whoop ur ass on sight....so u cling to making comments about others being privileged trying to make urself look tough and hard done by like ur an experienced mannn..and trying to team up on superior athlete fighters and laugh at them losing a fight lol pretty low and sums u up on that regard alone......come fight me bro but before u do brah explain exactly how u will beat me with logic and facts........dont be mad and as a Beta male don't tell me to fly to u attempting to hide from me...why not fly here confident man.

You told me a city not your address..very defensive guy. so if u say u hit a nerve does that mean i have to be defensive like u for you to feel accomplished lol. You are smaller than me...you only wrestle...you suffer from concussions..these are facts...so how would you actually stand and fight me in a fair fight....you can't box with me...you can't take me down cause you have no submission defense....i like to talk facts and logic..but ur just blabbering about being tough, bringing brought up toughhhh not privlege and fighting without any logic on how u will accomplish a win.

If i'm from ireland but live in NYC then obviously i am not privileged and born here....i feel u have a big chip on ur shoulder. Infact i can diagnose you as a professional....U dislike having worked 4 jobs to get by, getting concussed ruining ur career...and fact ur 5'5 and might annoy u that other alpha men think they can whoop ur ass on sight....so u cling to making comments about others being privileged trying to make urself look tough and hard done by like ur an experienced mannn..and trying to team up on superior athlete fighters and laugh at them losing a fight lol pretty low and sums u up on that regard alone......come fight me bro but before u do brah explain exactly how u will beat me with logic and facts........dont be mad and as a Beta male don't tell me to fly to u attempting to hide from me...why not fly here confident man.
  1. You threatened me, you fly yourself out. You clearly have the obsession with me.
  2. You.. not me. You, are the one who keeps bringing up the fact I used to work several jobs, something that Was literally almost two years ago. Of course I disliked it, anyone would.
  3. You, keep bringing up money, my voice and height. Insecure much?
  4. If you want the address that badly PM me. I told you, if you are going to do it.. do it. I’m going about my business either way
  5. If you have to “say” you are an alpha, you are a beta, that’s one thing I’ve learned in life
  6. If you are a professional in psychology or mental health, it’s slightly unprofessional for you to be be threatening someone smaller than you.
  7. If you are really a professional in one of those fields, your obsession with putting me down and talking about what an alpha you are probably reflects your own insecurities
  8. There are plenty of people who can beat me up.. I’ve said that on this sight before. That doesn’t really terrify me.
  9. I’ve trained more than wrestling btw, eye roll. I stated why I didn’t become a full time fighter.
I love how you are the one who threatened to come out and beat me up.. not me, you, yet when I say “ok I live in this area, if you want to really come find me, let me know. Otherwise I’m going about my business like normal”.. You try to say I’m hiding.. lol.

If you want to put me down, think I’m full of shit, or think I’m a “beta” or want to use me as self validation to prove to yourself you are an “alpha” etc. Go right ahead. If you want to put me on ignore, go right ahead. If you really want to “put me in my place so badly, PM me.

Again, you started it. It’s not on me to fly out to NYC because you are trying to backdoor our out of something you said you would do and flip it around on me. School starts next week and I’ll be mildly busy. I have actual shit to do. I’m not hiding, I just have more important things to concern myself with than you.

lol i bet your the biggest virgin on sherdog ill take losing 1 fight i took within a weeks notice way out of shape not training when i won eevry fight before within first round

What's your sherdog link? Where can I watch your fights?

lol at being tired when u cant even pick up your arms how are you suppose to do anything u obviously dont have any real technique in grappling if u cant see that when someone has full mount and cant even hardly throw a single punch from top position is a sure indicator again my record speaks for itself you are the one even trying to keep my fight going lol i didnt even bring it up virgin boy did

Don't you have any respect for the sport? You're supposed to curl up and let him wail on you until the ref stops it. That's what real men do. LMAO

thats why reddit bjj is the only good place

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Well you are easy to intimidate...You claimed alot of things therefore u have to deal with the consequence of your claims....if you were half the wrestler you stated you would be teaching better guys....but u made an excuse saying u do the low level cuz u love the kiddies...lol. Well my parents are dead so no money from them. You kind of need more than some money handouts to live here. I have lucrative incomes and my wife is a doctor so it's not to hard when your both earning over 500k together. Although that is like middleclass in nyc so you can't really step foot here...i live here cause of the great training partners.

LOL @ your area being dangerous. You wouldn't step foot in East Ny or the bronx at night. I can tell you def live privileged with that voice you would have been shot by now Oh well ask tekken i've trained with him he knows what i can do. Let's just say my hands would be on your jaw before you could shoot your manlet double...And you wouldn't wanna shoot on me because you would be submitted in seconds. Sadly you can only run away..but i'll prob catch you due to ur manlet legs....

Oh this is great.

People getting mad on the internet.

I'm here for it. I love it when people call eachother keyboard warriors while typing threats on the internet.

This thread is accidentally gold.

today iv really noticed a decline in fundamentals basic side control and mount strategy ect guys today just try to be super fancy even white belts are trying to leg lock and berinbolo who do you think has the strongest fundamentals as a coach? saulo roger royler gracie? i hear a lot praise henry adkins
Sergio Penha, but he doesn't have very many videos of him, so it would be best to go to his gym and learn directly from him.

Sergio emphasizes a lot on fundamentals and little small details of Jiu-Jitsu. If you know anything about Sergio, he's most famous for his Side Control position or "100 Kilos" and his closed guard. He's also someone who shows how to correctly break guard, how to pass the guard, how to get to mount and obtain the mount. also grips and grip breaks, and just a lot of other cool old school things.

If I were to build the perfect Jiu-Jitsu fighter in today's modern world, I would first establish a good old school fundamental system, while mixing in new techniques and staying up to date with today's BJJ, the Ribeiro bro's are a select few that are famous for this combination.

Fundamentals are key, because, say you're competing at a big tournament such as Worlds and someone has you in their guard and you don't know how to number 1, break the guard, and also, pass the guard, then you're definitely screwed, no matter the belt rank.

A lot of BJJ gyms nowadays though have fundamentals classes and you have to take that class and pass in order to move on to intermediate, and so forth. Alliance is most famous for this curriculum.

Last edited:
I always have been a fan of saulo ribiero, but even the stuff in his dvds and book seem a bit dated, and it hasn't even been what 10 years?

Back