whos your go to for great fundamentals

On a complete serious no sarcasm note. It’ll really help you to stop talking about your reasons you think you lost.. just say shit happened and moved on. Otherwise it makes it a bigger deal than it is

i didnt bring it up the virgin boy with a comic book character as his profile pic did lol for someone to randomly try to post something like that is quite trashy like i said my record speaks for itself

i didnt bring it up the virgin boy with a comic book character as his profile pic did lol for someone to randomly try to post something like that is quite trashy like i said my record speaks for itself
Missed my point?

i was gassed and told the ref to stop it in round 2 from half guard

Congrats, you've been in a cage, everybody should give you respect for that

I only sparred with MMA rules with helmets, shin pads and boxing gloves and it ended my MMA prospects very quickly

Mad respects to you sir

You stopped it before he actually finished you or the ref stepped in?
i pulled half couldnt keep my arms up was so gassed and was yellign at the ref to stop it and he sat there for 5 seconds before he even did i didnt even wana come out for the second round but corner men were yellin at me

Congrats, you've been in a cage, everybody should give you respect for that

I only sparred with MMA rules with helmets, shin pads and boxing gloves and it ended my MMA prospects very quickly

Mad respects to you sir
yeah was my only loss im 6-1 i really needed the money and took a fight way out of shape and ruined my record for it

This was discussed in like 3 different threads. The guys shitting on tekken never stepped foot into the cage themselves and try to make fun of a Black belt in bjj who was 6-0 all r1 submission wins before the loss lol. Obviously if you watch the fight one of 3 things will happen. 1. You are either retarded and cannot see that tekken was dominating a guy 3 weight classes above him and gassed halfway thru the round and was clearly in terrible shape and desperation to even take a fight like that. 2. You understand tekken was clearly out of shape and something was wrong before the fight but want to Troll and pretend he wasn't dominating to appear big and feel like your opinion matters and have validation . Or 3. You won't act like a turd cause you know the truth and give props where they are deserved knowing you yourself probably never competed in the same scenario so why try to criticize....

Its obvious that no.2 is happening cause the same Jacky and GZA nerds are the ones always commenting. Jack is a wrestler so i dunno why he is commenting and GZA is clearly in the basement shouting for mom to throw down a fresh hotpocket and shit bucket..

This was discussed in like 3 different threads. The guys shitting on tekken never stepped foot into the cage themselves and try to make fun of a Black belt in bjj who was 6-0 all r1 submission wins before the loss lol. Obviously if you watch the fight one of 3 things will happen. 1. You are either retarded and cannot see that tekken was dominating a guy 3 weight classes above him and gassed halfway thru the round and was clearly in terrible shape and desperation to even take a fight like that. 2. You understand tekken was clearly out of shape and something was wrong before the fight but want to Troll and pretend he wasn't dominating to appear big and feel like your opinion matters and have validation . Or 3. You won't act like a turd cause you know the truth and give props where they are deserved knowing you yourself probably never competed in the same scenario so why try to criticize....

Its obvious that no.2 is happening cause the same Jacky and GZA nerds are the ones always commenting. Jack is a wrestler so i dunno why he is commenting and GZA is clearly in the basement shouting for mom to throw down a fresh hotpocket and shit bucket..
lol welll again look at his profile pic kinda tells you everything you need to know prob jacks it to anime characters

today iv really noticed a decline in fundamentals basic side control and mount strategy ect guys today just try to be super fancy even white belts are trying to leg lock and berinbolo who do you think has the strongest fundamentals as a coach? saulo roger royler gracie? i hear a lot praise henry adkins

Just saying, white belts ankle locking IS fundamental.

So it’s ok to give up just because you are tired? That’s something I wasn’t aware he did in the fight until this thread? That’s what I asked about.

I answer a lot of his posts because he specifically asks questions about wrestling. Something that I’m mildly educated in. Unlike you, And learned from some of the best. I also know he’s not as isolated from places to go find training partners as he would have you think on here.

Additionally a even halfway decent grappler or wrestler having success in low level pro or amateur mma isn’t that amazing. Especially in the American south. This That’s irrelevant to my main point though.

And you seem obsessed with the whole cage courage thing and “martial arts ethos”. Yet you make fun of my size and voice like a common Irish thug. The way you made fun of my size, talk and could afford to move to NYC to train let’s me know you’ve probably grown up in a way that the scariest thing for you is “stepping into a cage”. Of the things I’ve done and I’m doing that’s way down the list of scary things for me. I’m glad Tekken “impressed you” so much but that argument isn’t as strong as you think. If stepping into the “cage” is the on the pedestal you put it.. it reflects more on your life experiences than anything.

I was sat down by doctors among other people and basically told I couldn’t take anymore concussions because I was going to fight anyway before they did. Because I like fighting. I’ve had to completely change the way I train even nowbecause of my concussions. Which weren’t accumulated by being just the “wrestler” you think I am.
And I don’t talk about it.. but I did very well when full sparring with local promotion mma champs before stopping.. but that’s not an option anymore so it’s not important except unless making a point to people like you. You say I have a chip on my shoulder but not really.

I also find the way Europeans often diss on wrestlers but then often lose to them. As well as the way the viscerally react to getting manhandled is quite funny.

i pulled half couldnt keep my arms up was so gassed and was yellign at the ref to stop it and he sat there for 5 seconds before he even did i didnt even wana come out for the second round but corner men were yellin at me
So being tired is a reason to give up? At least it makes your constant questions looking for low energy moves make sense

I dont know dude. I took a fight early on in my career on no training because I needed the money. That is a whole different level of gassed. I have done 3 hour grind matches with Olympic level athletes and that was nothing compared to how I felt mid way through rd 2 against a tough dude. You want to talk about getting a takedown and pulling some serious theatrics to make it seem like you arent just laying there. I still remember the guys coaches yelling at the ref about me laying there and not doing damage. I won the fight but Rd 3 those strikes were weaker than a fucking pigeon feather hitting the ground from a 100 ft up. I will say though, when the bell rang I put on an Oscar winning performance like I wasnt that tired.

I dont know dude. I took a fight early on in my career on no training because I needed the money. That is a whole different level of gassed. I have done 3 hour grind matches with Olympic level athletes and that was nothing compared to how I felt mid way through rd 2 against a tough dude. You want to talk about getting a takedown and pulling some serious theatrics to make it seem like you arent just laying there. I still remember the guys coaches yelling at the ref about me laying there and not doing damage. I won the fight but Rd 3 those strikes were weaker than a fucking pigeon feather hitting the ground from a 100 ft up. I will say though, when the bell rang I put on an Oscar winning performance like I wasnt that tired.
Im not doubting the being gassed.

Back