Who's your favourite Conor fan? POLL ADDED

Who is your favourite Conor fan

• Total voters
Have them fight to the death. Last man standing is the best conor :eek::eek::eek:...I mean, fan.

Thanks, you're a solid Sherbro.

Lol at @Toco being on the list though.

ETWl6Fl.gif
I couldn't help it! Childish, I know.

Hey Sherdoggers!

All too often people say things like 'Conor is OK but I hate his fans'. And let's be honest, much like any fanbase, there are a few bad apples. But I feel like it's time for some positivity and recognition for the really good, passionate Conor fans.

I'd love it if a mod or plat could set a poll up for me. The nominees for best Conor fan are:

@Jin Akutsu
@McgreGOATsLeft
@MagnusGOAT
@Toco
@Peteyandjia
@Dr Hannibal Lecter
@somervillecr
@CJohnny

I based this list around activity, willingness to support Conor after his embarrassing loss to Nate Diaz, and generally reasonable attitude. If I missed anyone crucial then please suggest them, I'm supposed to be working right now so my attention is somewhat split.

It's a tough call out of a great list of candidates, but my vote will go to MagnusGOAT. I really like his style, great bloke.

So what say you, Sherdog?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

generally reasonable Conor fan and MGL is on that list?

Coddy, my man, you're clearly pissed buddeh!!!!!

also I'm a plat but I don't think I can make polls for anyone except myself.

That is a terrific choice! @That209 is passionate, and excellent at explaining what it is Conor does from a technical standpoint. If you make a poll be sure to add him!
Only mods can add polls to other user's threads buddeh! We can only make polls in our own threads.

Back