Who's your all-time favorite clown?

Cesar Romero's Joker,
Matt Osborne's Doink,
or Tim Curry's Pennywise.

1jvs5g.jpg

Muthafuckin' Bozo, yo

although he dissed me when I was a kid and didn't give me a high five on the show

Nice to meet a fellow hardcore Simpsons fan.
The episode where he gets cancelled and sings Send in the Clowns is in my top 5.
Fox was really close to doing a Krusty spinoff show in the early days.

The episode where he gets cancelled and sings Send in the Clowns is in my top 5.
Fox was really close to doing a Krusty spinoff show in the early days.
The Simpsons is a mere shadow of what it once was. I don't even like the new Japanese-inspired animation.

The Simpsons is a mere shadow of what it once was. I don't even like the new Japanese-inspired animation.
I still watch it religiously. Yes, it has changed over the years but so have we.
Last season and this season have really improved.
after this season, there's only going to be 1 more and then they're done. I'm hoping they have the final episode in theaters.

Last edited:
Are clowns actually a real thing? I know I've seen them used as plot devices in tv shows and movies, but I've never seen one in real life. Has anyone actually ever seen a clown?

Bozo the clown. Used to watch re-runs of his show as a little kid. Didn't freak me out at all.
amd-clown2-jpg.jpg

That one I saw in the park once, he gave he candy and told me secrets that i should not tell any adults.

Back