Who's willing to admit...

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If you read MMA news you have heard it....so who is willing to admit that you will be watching Ronda Rousey's debut in WWE?

I do catch it sometimes so I will check it out, I'm interested in seeing if Ronda's fake stand up is better than her real stand up.

Don't watch WWE, and won't be watching Ronda there.

I'm willing to admit that Ronda is beautiful. I know everyone likes to say she's fat but I think she's exceedingly attractive. Just my opinion.

WWE died with the attitude era.

I watch WWE and skip women's matches. I'll watch Ronda's first time on the mic then skip all future crap they let her do.

She isn't good enough looking to be a WWE diva, her acting sucks, and i'm not interested in watching her do fake hip tosses and armbars

Not me. I'm sure I'll catch a few embarrassing gifs or clips around here.

Won't be watching. Not into fake wrestling at all. Never have been, even when I was a kid.

I watched her on Saved By the Bell & GoT

4loc9v.png

BAlAXAFCIAADyJE.jpg

I'll hate-watch it. It'll be like when I watch the Oscars just to see a bunch of pretentious cocksuckers hand each other gold statues and lecture me on politics.

Only if taker choke slams her through a flaming table covered in tacks atop a steel cage.

Zero interest otherwise

I look forward to the gifs.

I don't like rondas acting.

I dont like it. The script is boring.

I would admit it but I can not stand the new pro wrestling nonsense, at least Rick Flair and Steve Austin were funny. I might watch just to see her make a shit load of money while the casual fan cringes.
I love her but that jack leg she is dating I just can't find a reason to like him and I have tried trust me but I just could not come up with anything

I'll probably check it out on YouTube at some point.

Won’t watch it unless I get paid $100,000.00

Back