Whos will get the next mw title shot?

timoteo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Since rockhold lost hes out and Romero didnt make weight and has already lost to the champ so i think hes out too. I think its between weidman and gastelum. Who do you think is next

its romero

next up should be jacare and then weidman and gas can fight some other dudes and hopefully get W's so this division can get rolling.

Romero

if he is out

Jacare

Whos

Never heard of him, is he any good?

Romero

Then Weidman vs Jacare winner

Kelvin needs 1 more fight but idk against who maybe Rockhold and then face the loser of Romero vs Bobby Knuckles

Should be Weidman but it looks like Dana wants to book Whittaker/Romero II

its romero

next up should be jacare and then weidman and gas can fight some other dudes and hopefully get W's so this division can get rolling.

That's a pretty shit plan from Whittaker side:
#1 contender shot vs Jacare. Interm title fight vs Romero.
Dana "hey Robert now that you're champion your 1st defense the guy you just beat, after that the other guy you just beat excited? Good legacy right."

That's a pretty shit plan from Whittaker side:
#1 contender shot vs Jacare. Interm title fight vs Romero.
Dana "hey Robert now that you're champion your 1st defense the guy you just beat, after that the other guy you just beat excited? Good legacy right."
yea he got dicked hard. hopefully he wrecks all these mfers. just hope the injuries havent hindered his potential. dude was a total killer before and looked like he was gonna have a nice long reign at the top of the div

Whittaker isn't gonna fight again until late this year, so they should do Jacare vs Weidman and Romero vs. Gastelum. If Romero wins, he gets the next shot, but if Gastelum wins, then Jacare/Weidman winner gets it first.

rockhold was good for whittakers legacy now hes looking at romero and jacare again lol

hopefully weidman and gastelum can get in the mix

Should be Weidman but it looks like Dana wants to book Whittaker/Romero II
Really kid??? Guy gets knocked the fuck out 3 times in a row, and then beats gastellum and that’s enough for a title shot!? You should be the next joe Silva

Really kid??? Guy gets knocked the fuck out 3 times in a row, and then beats gastellum and that’s enough for a title shot!? You should be the next joe Silva
I'm a fight fan. And that fight (Whittaker/Weidman) is more interesting to me than seeing a repeat of a fight from less than a year ago that wasn't even a good fight.

I value putting on good fights above your attempt at maintaining a meritocracy.

Can you give me a better MW title fight than Whittaker/Weidman right now?

edit: Plus, Romero is hardly high up on your meritocracy anyway. He just missed weight, arguably lost to Jacare, and was losing to that guy that got knocked the fuck out 3 times in a row.

Back