Who's the most confident fighter you've seen?

Honorable mentions should easily go to someone like JDS or Tony Ferguson. I was originally going to say Lando due to the T. Ferg fight, but in hindsight he hasn't been nearly as consistent with his confidence/swag as he was in that fight, while Tony has always seemed confident to weather anything to get the W.

Conor by a country mile.
No way, its fake for sure. You dont starve yourself to be massive for your division if you are confident. His words are catchy, but can never speak as much as him making FW.

IMO it's BJ Penn all day. Actually believed in his heart he was unbeatable no matter what weight. Not concerned at all, fought at Welterweight against GSP, fought Machida at LHW, gave up his belts to fight in other orgs just to fight other people.

Donald Cerrone came to mind...confident, fearless or oblivious--or a little bit of both

Dillashaw, especially heading into the first Barao fight.

Jones Conor Colby
Those are my picks as far as today.
Back in the day - chuck, Hughes, fedor, big nog

Jones, Conor, Whitaker, Prime Anderson, Fedor, Ubereem, Ngannou before losing to Stipe, Stipe. I could go on and on. So many confident fighters.

Melvin Guillard walking to the cage before the Lauzon fight.

Conor make guys fight "wrong" just due to the fact they were scared of being KOed.

It was pretty impressive.

Moose and BJ,fedor was scare Of ubereem znd Conor want nothing to do with khabib,well khabib IS also confident as fuck

Frank Mir was so confident against Brock in their 2nd fight, it was on another level! All of his interviews consisted of Frank sitting back, laughing and joking about how easily he could beat Brock on the mat, how easily he will outstrike him, and just he can't wait to beat him again. I mean every single pre-fight interview was this ultra comfortable guy who kept mocking Brock and saying "i'm gonna kick his butt back to wwe".... Well, we all know how that fight ended <Lmaoo>

J5gXeR

Last edited:
TRTitor. Supremely confident. Watching he absolutely wreck guys like Bisping and Rockhold the way he did and at his age was nuts.

Mcgregor pre-nate, since that whooping he seems to be trying to talk himself up more than it coming natural to him.
This. Pre Nate he thought he had some unique power of the law of attraction and was a self realized God. As a McGregor fan, I think that ass whupping was great for him and really grew his game. Can't wait to we see him next, as we have an idea what parts of his game he's been developing in secrecy (other than his dolly game).

Jones on steroids is pretty confident but without steroids he'd probably be least confident lol. Conor for sure, his 13 second title defense might not ever get broken

least confident was Chris Cariaso on his way to the cage to fight DJ. Never seen somebody look more scared in their life.

If you count delusion as confidence, there are quite a few people who we know would fit too.

A person who's confident from delusion is still confident. So not sure why that wouldn't count.

My vote is conor or fedor.

Back