Who's the most confident fighter you've seen?

Conor in the Aldo match.

Conor was shook in the Nate rematch though. He could barely do his million dollar strut, came off so fake.

Fedor is the answer though, I don't think I'v seen any emotions from him. That's the kind of confidence that scares opponents.

So Chad would have won if only he didn't get knocked out via resting balls on forehead?

i guess if "who knows what would've happened in the 3rd" means "Chad would've won" to you, i guess so.

for the record i think Conor would've still won, but my opinion means about as much as your fantasy of Conor resting his balls on Chad's forehead.

Chad would’ve been finished in the third then. Either way he would’ve been exhausted and lost.

i tend to think that also, but i also thought he would've been done after the 1st rd, and he dominated the 2nd the entire time until the last 20 secs or so.

People write Conor based on his acting and trash talk but the truth is he’s nowhere near the most confident MMA guy ever. He’s more of a good actor or the high school bully who is strong and aggressive when things go his way, but anxious and angry when they don’t. There were multiple examples of McGregor acting insecure. Loudness, bragging and offending are more often a mask than a sign of internal confidence.

Honestly I think the example of truly confident guy is Khabib. He’s really acting like a alpha male from coaching book. The way he looks and speaks is gangster-like. People tend to assume that it is the loudest guy who’s the most confident, but I think that if it would come to the meeting between these two, Conor would get into the defensive mode really easily.

I cannot wait for the press conferences. Conor will become Khabib's Aldo.

People write Conor based on his acting and trash talk but the truth is he’s nowhere near the most confident MMA guy ever. He’s more of a good actor or the high school bully who is strong and aggressive when things go his way, but anxious and angry when they don’t. There were multiple examples of McGregor acting insecure. Loudness, bragging and offending are more often a mask than a sign of internal confidence.

Honestly I think the example of truly confident guy is Khabib. He’s really acting like a alpha male from coaching book. The way he looks and speaks is gangster-like. People tend to assume that it is the loudest guy who’s the most confident, but I think that if it would come to the meeting between these two, Conor would get into the defensive mode really easily.
Conor's UFC career was planned before he even joined the UFC.

Look at his career in Cage Warrios: FW champ. Then LW champ. In the UFC -- same thing. He said he was gonna fight Floyd for years. Everyone thought he was joking. Then he fought Floyd. He said he was going to do crazy things then he went and did those crazy things. He had plans, practiced those plans, and accomplished those plans. Again and again.

That's confidence.

And yes, he's also a bully. He's both: confident and a bully.

Jones is the most confident i have ever seen and with all the stories of him getting black out drunk before fights. Not even training and having a coke habit aswell.

Jones is the most confident i have ever seen and with all the stories of him getting black out drunk before fights. Not even training and having a coke habit aswell.
I can agree Jones was a confident fighter, but pre-fight antics like that doesn't necessarily reflect confidence. I.e: Karo, Paulo Filho

People can shit on Conor all they want, but his mental game is second to none. No I’m not a Conor nuthugger, but it’s impressive man.

giphy.gif

Conor is NOT the right answer here, he is emotional, needs to pump himself up, his famous weigh-in boners are caused by his emotional turmoil resulting in hormonal levels peak. He uses his mind games to get into people's heads, but he is, so to say, constantly in his own head.
People like Fedor, Alex, Hunto and Wand are the embodiment of confidence.

Anderson. Easily.

prime bj penn, khabib, fedor are up there too.

Conor does NOT have it. He over invests in the talking game and the theatrics to try to eek out an advantage. His confidence is high, but not so high that he doesn't turn to theatrics

So many excuses from the Conor haters. You don’t act the way he always did by not being confident. First his trash talk sucks. Then he’s a shit fighter. Now suddenly he’s not confident but basically faking everything? Good fucking lord, MMA fans.

this isnt true. He avoided Ubereem ins Strikeforce insinuating he was on roids which is an odd excuse considering he fought roided out monsters in PRIDE.
Avoided him so much he asked for him by name on multiple occasions and reem bailed from negotiations in strikeforce to do a k1 tourney.

Nobody has as many eyes on them and as many words to back up as Conor does, yet he strolls into the cage like he's having the time of his life. He completely believes that he's about to show the world something special and then he does it.

Matt Mother fackin’ Hughes, always looked like he was more worried that he might have forgotten to lock his tractor up after he left the barn than who ever was on the other side of the cage before the fight.

No f’s given who it was, he was there to give a behind the barn beating and eat a country breakfast afterwards.

Back