Whos the meanest, nastiest, most violent finisher in MMA?

He always seemed so cool, calm and collected. But deep inside was one Vicious Vato. I knew he was the real deal when he dribbled a legends head on the canvas after he probably knew he was already out from a wicked fast and accurate 3 piece combo.

Then he turned the Octagon into a brutal homicide scene the night he fought Bigfoot. Gave Brock the worst humbling and defeating beating of his life ever with a permanent scar to remember.

Changed Junior’s face forever and took at least 10 years of his life between the second and third fight.

I’m not really a Cain fan but I did enjoy his fights cause he was an unsuspecting killer. You see him and think he’s a quiet, chill, nice humble guy that would get along with pretty much anybody. He never did any unnecessary antics to make it seem like he was harder or tougher than he was. He didn’t have crazy eyes like Fedor to give it away.

PEfzs9P.jpg

giphy.gif

cain-velazquez.gif

The guy above did all the below? Mind = blown

tumblr_m58cy8GS6d1rrqizoo1_400.gif

cain-velasquez_rodrigo-nogueira.gif

Cain-Velasquez1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

VelasquezLesnar167UFC121_450x260.jpg

1F7w1al.jpg

tumblr_muye6tYnN21rg6bbuo1_500.gif

10002643.jpg

He always seemed so cool, calm and collected. But deep inside was one Vicious Vato. I knew he was the real deal when he dribbled a legends head on the canvas after he probably knew he was already out from a wicked fast and accurate 3 piece combo.

Then he turned the Octagon into a brutal homicide scene the night he fought Bigfoot. Gave Brock the worst humbling and defeating beating of his life ever with a permanent scar to remember.

Changed Junior’s face forever and took at least 10 years of his life between the second and third fight.

I’m not really a Cain fan but I did enjoy his fights cause he was an unsuspecting killer. You see him and think he’s a quiet, chill, nice humble guy that would get along with pretty much anybody. He never did any unnecessary antics to make it seem like he was harder or tougher than he was. He didn’t have crazy eyes like Fedor to give it away.

PEfzs9P.jpg

giphy.gif

cain-velazquez.gif

The guy above did all the below? Mind = blown

tumblr_m58cy8GS6d1rrqizoo1_400.gif

cain-velasquez_rodrigo-nogueira.gif

Cain-Velasquez1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

VelasquezLesnar167UFC121_450x260.jpg

1F7w1al.jpg

tumblr_muye6tYnN21rg6bbuo1_500.gif

10002643.jpg

Don't poke the fucking bear

14uhroo.jpg

I think BJ Penn deserves to have his name mentioned here. Kind of surprised not to see more Jon Jones mentions, also. When you drop Machida on the floor with his eyes rolled back in his head, that's something to see.

wandyownage02.gif~c200

Favorite swarming finish of all time. I also love how wanderlei's posture is just permanently hunched in this brawler's stance

Back