Who's the legit greatest tag team ever?

Earthquake had a decent push then wass ralegated to a bum, its the reason he was teamed up with tugboat, they had nothing else to do with him

Like King Kong Bundy, he was a monster heel for Hogan to overcome. Afterwards, he had to be something else. Vince thought otherwise.

images

Road Warriors
Steiners
Hart Foundation
British Bulldogs
Nasty Boys
Demolition
Rockers

Last edited:
British Bulldogs
Steiner's
Road Warriors
Dudley's

However, if wrestlers were allowed to shoot -- Meng and Barbarian (faces of fear) would've made every tag team their bitches.

Lol @ people posting current teams. If you honestly think the current WWE product (including NXT) is good wrestling you are a mark. The stuff people list about NXT guys that they think makes those guys special are skills everyone had back in the day. It just shows the degradation of the fans' expectations.

That's just not true. It's one thing to say more people had those skills back in the day...but to act like everyone did is just not true. There's a reason people remember how good the Midnights were and why very few people are remembered as being in their league when it came to working a match. There's also no reason to shit on the guys who have brought back a little bit of that old school work. NXT isn't perfect and it has it's share of bullshiz...but sir if you can't enjoy watching the Revival do their thing then there's something wrong with you.

That's just not true. It's one thing to say more people had those skills back in the day...but to act like everyone did is just not true. There's a reason people remember how good the Midnights were and why very few people are remembered as being in their league when it came to working a match. There's also no reason to shit on the guys who have brought back a little bit of that old school work. NXT isn't perfect and it has it's share of bullshiz...but sir if you can't enjoy watching the Revival do their thing then there's something wrong with you.

I haven't watched NXT in months. It has it's bright spots but not enough of them to redeem all the crap.

I haven't watched NXT in months. It has it's bright spots but not enough of them to redeem all the crap.

That's the great part about NXT...it's only the network so you always have the fast forward button.

Freebirds and demolition. andre and haku were a powerful short lived team.

Headbangers
Oddities
Chuck and billy
Haientai

Remind me what WWE were doing there?

I'm disappointed there isn't more love for the British Bulldogs or the Hart Foundation.

i personally thinks its the dudley boyz based on how many titles they have held but there can certainly be an argument for every tag team ever a team that i think could come up and take the spot could be the young bucks or as broken matt hardy would say the bucks of youth

I'm disappointed there isn't more love for the British Bulldogs or the Hart Foundation.

I always saw the Hart Foundation as the springboard for Bret, like the Rockers and Shawn.

RW/LOD and the Steiners are my co-GOAT s

The Steiner Brothers NO DOUBT.

after them The Road Warriors, The Midnight Express (old and new with Cornette),The Freebirds, The Dudley Boyz.

The BroMans

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Back