Who's the legit greatest tag team ever?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
For my money it's the Steiner Bros, followed closely by the Road Warriors

Even as a kid I thought Demolition looked gay in their fetish leather uniforms smh.

The Midnight Express and Fabulous Freebirds were before my time.

The Steiners...although the Revival are making a run for it.

Stevens and Patterson on drawing ability, heat, innovation and influence since their run was done.

would've been Jericho and Edge if Edge drank his milk

Road warriors

If you want more current than Dudley Boyz

Last edited:
Definitely The Steiner Brothers. Their moves were incredible for such large men.

Dudley Boyz. Not my favorite team but I think when you combine all around talent and accomplishments it's hard to deny.

The Road Warriors or the Steiners.

Moderner tag teams E&C and Dudleyz

There is only one correct answer and it's the Steiners as the GOAT.

As far as currently...Revival shows great promise but I think they are going to falter once they hit the main roster tbh.

"A" tier
Steiner Brothers
Road Warriors
Dudley Boys
Harlem Heat

Honorable mention: New Age Outlaws

I never saw the Road Warriors in WCW but they were booked like Brock Lesnar in WWE which got them over huge right away but wore off quickly when they couldn't work with teams like The Natural Disasters. It's easy to get over squashing people.

The Steiners
The Road Warriors
The Dudleys

personel fave... the APA

I'm not necessarily claiming best ever but in my life the tag team that had the biggest effect on me was the miracle violence connection of dr death Steve williams & Terry bam bam Gordy .
I was really young the first time seen them & I was captivated right away , they both looked like wrestlers that could ligit twist your shit if they wanted to .
When they went over the stiner brothers in the early 90's wcw tag team tournament I knew I was backing a winner .
Again not saying the best ever but as a young lad they had a huge effect on me for whatever reason .
Also they held the wcw & nwa tag team titles at the same time & at that point in time in my life I considered that a huge deal

Back