Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keith Tkachuk

• Rick Tocchet

• Other

• Total voters
Lindros, but he never won anything. He did get inducted in HOF though.

Then I guess Brendan Shanahan. I have seen him skating with his son in person. He has this youth club he runs at a rink I frequent.

mr. hockey or brendan shanahan

lindros was also a beast

cam neely was considered a prototype

I went with Jarome Iginla. He scored 625 goals and accumulated 1300 points playing on a mostly terrible Flames team. He also was a top player on Canadian Olympic teams.

PointedPresentKiwi-size_restricted.gif

iginlafight.gif

He wasn't too small in taking on guys bigger than he was and doing well. It's not size, it's the heart that matters.

If Clark would have played smarter, then he would have had a longer and more effective career. Clark had rocks for brains and it drastically shortened his career.

If Clark would have played smarter, then he would have had a longer and more effective career. Clark had rocks for brains and it drastically shortened his career.

That's what people loved about Clark. He went all out. Even at his size he gave everything he got. Yes he may have had a more productive career in terms of points if he paced himself. But he wouldn't be the legend that he is now.

By the way here's interviews of him. He definitely not dumb as a rock.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wendel+clark+interview

That's what people loved about Clark. He went all out. Even at his size he gave everything he got. Yes he may have had a more productive career in terms of points if he paced himself. But he wouldn't be the legend that he is now.

By the way here's interviews of him. He definitely not dumb as a rock.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wendel+clark+interview

I greatly respect Wendell Clark, but he was far too reckless. There was a lot of hits and fights he engaged in that were not necessary. He had to be smarter when it came to knowing when to play hard and when to back off. There was no reason to be dialed up to 11 all the time.

Back