Who's the Bigger Disgrace, Dern or Till?

They're definitely both huge disgraces. Till is so scared of fighting opponents his own size he would rather try to cut an extreme amount of weight to compete in a division he's too big for. Dern just seems unprofessional and lazy.

Dern.

Cuz she didn't give a shit and said fuck it.

I'm betting it's on the cunt hair every time Till tries to make weight and it was bound to happened sooner or later.

Him fighting at 185 is a different discussion, but I think as far as disgraceful I choose Dern.
Till weighed 176 lbs against Ayari in 2017.

I wouldnt count out that Till also missed weight on purpose. The advantage is far far bigger at the moment as soon as the fight is still made contrary to the negatives. He is half a weight class higher at weigh in thats a huge huge bonus!

This is a defining fight against a dangerous oponent and he will go into it with a massive advantage and still (like UFC always did) will get the better ranking and win bonus if he wins. Thats a huge incentive to fuck up on purpose.

In Wonderboys shoes I wouldnt take the fight. Imo its pretty clear this is going to be an issue if despite the weight fuck up a loss is measured equallly.

Yeah I think it was intentional as well. WB should just refuse the fight, I think Till is trying to game the system

Till is a bigger fuck up in terms of importance. People actually care about this fight and care about the division.

But obviously Dern is the bigger disgrace, that person is among the worst professionals to ever compete in this sport.

This is the dude who said he's a lhw fighting at WW, and it's not fair, but there's nothing anyone can do about it, right?
I was just saying that same thing, how is he going to brag about it then miss weight on the biggest fight of his career

Till. Always bragging about how big he is. Now misses weight for the second time.

Till is worse because he's deliberately doing this to gain an advantage to increase his odds of winning, to line himself up for a title fight. Losing 20% of his purse won't matter at all if he wins the fight, he stands to gain a lot more so this is strategic cheating. In Dern's case she's just lazy and was gonna win that fight regardless.
Agreed, 20% of Show $ isn't a deterrent

Yeah like everybody already said in this thread WMMA is already a disgrace and a shitshow nobody cares

Dern, she pretty much weigh in at a different fucking weigh class.

Till. Always bragging about how big he is. Now misses weight for the second time.

I still think he has an unfair advantage by not having to cut down to 170. He gets to fight tomorrow at 188, hes going to eat and hydrate almost 20 lb. I don't think it's going to hinder him at all. WB should have refused the fight

Has til officially missed with or is he still in his hour allowance?

Till because he actually brags about how oversized he is for the division. Then he misses weight. Lol what an ass.

The dude simply doesn't belong at the weight.

Needs to man up and go fight the big boys at 185.

Last edited:
Till... now I'm forced to root for Wonderboy...

Dern missing weight in the UFC is like when a 5y/o travels in church league basketball. Yeah, it's not right, but who really cares.

Back