Who's the Bigger Disgrace, Dern or Till?

To be fair, there has been some talk of a personal/family issues with Till, hasn't there? So maybe there's an excuse there.

Whereas Dern's personal issue just seems to be that she likes eating a lot.

and you're saying that dern wasn't? she almost outweigh her opponent by 10 pounds

Dern was gonna win that fight whether she made weight or not, she was fighting a bum who got dropped by her Ronda-esque striking then submitted within 30sec of hitting the ground due to major skill gap. It's a worse offense in the Till/WB fight beacuse its a more competitive fight, and this is almost like missing weight for a title fight, this is a #1 contender fight (or at least lines the winner up to fight the winner of RDA/Colby for the next shot) so its a bigger deal to miss weight here.

The biggest disgracer are half the comments on the first page that just use the chance to shit talk WMMA again

Dern was gonna win that fight whether she made weight or not
so because 'ABC' is a bum it doesn't matter if her opponent is almost 10 pounds heavier, yeah nice logic. rules apply for everyone and making weight is part of your job. she is by far the worst lol

so because 'ABC' is a bum it doesn't matter if her opponent is almost 10 pounds heavier, yeah nice logic. rules apply for everyone and making weight is part of your job. she is by far the worst lol

A shitter WMMA fight doesnt matter as much as a #1 contender fight, which Wonderboy/Till is since WB is currently the #1 contender. From Till's perspective it was worth giving up some of his purse to come in heavier because he's a fight away from the title if he wins, thats why its a worse offense, how could he be trusted to make weight for the title fight if he wins here?

The answer to this depends on Thompson's response to me. If he does not agree to the fight until Till loses the weight and the fight is off, then clearly it's Till. It's basically his event and the fight that would push him into the next level of fighting. If he blows that without exceptionally good reasons then it's him.

If the fight is still on then there is a difference between a massive guy cutting loads of weight and not managing the last few lb, and a doughy unmotivated Dern not even trying.

I am looking forward to this fight but I hope Wonderboy refuses til he drops more lb. Ridiculous

Dern didn't even bother to try cutting weight, while Till screws up cutting weight at home having a crapload of time when he is headlining the event?

Definitely Dern missed weight on purpose, starting to think Till did the same.

Til reportedly lost about 40lbs
He just started way too heavy, but it seems like he tried
Dern .... notsomuch

Dern was 7% over weight. Till is 2% over weight.

Dern disgrace > Till disgrace.

if you make the sport a travesty, a circus, don't expect others than clowns.

Till because he actually brags about cutting a shitload of weight.

Dern didn't even bother to try cutting weight, while Till screws up cutting weight at home having a crapload of time when he is headlining the event?

Definitely Dern missed weight on purpose, starting to think Till did the same.

I wouldnt count out that Till also missed weight on purpose. The advantage is far far bigger at the moment as soon as the fight is still made contrary to the negatives. He is half a weight class higher at weigh in thats a huge huge bonus!

This is a defining fight against a dangerous oponent and he will go into it with a massive advantage and still (like UFC always did) will get the better ranking and win bonus if he wins. Thats a huge incentive to fuck up on purpose.

In Wonderboys shoes I wouldnt take the fight. Imo its pretty clear this is going to be an issue if despite the weight fuck up a loss is measured equallly.

Till. This was the biggest fight of his life, in his hometown, against the #1 guy. In a headliner.

Nailed it.

No one considers Dern a serious contender. She's got a nice ass to look at, and that's it.

That said, that was a pretty sweet haymaker that landed on the jaw in her last fight. But that'll be the highlight of her entire career.

A shitter WMMA fight doesnt matter as much as a #1 contender fight, which Wonderboy/Till is since WB is currently the #1 contender. From Till's perspective it was worth giving up some of his purse to come in heavier because he's a fight away from the title if he wins, thats why its a worse offense, how could he be trusted to make weight for the title fight if he wins here?

And why is this win even worth anything. He shouldnt get a titleshot at all and rankings shouldnt change no matter the outcome if someone doesnt make the contracted weight.

They have to put in much tougher punishments. Half the purse and no change in ranking at all.
That would lead to more sucess.

To me the situation is different. Dern had extra fat because of her lack of discipline, but Till had extra muscle (wants to be the bigger fighter).

Dern overall. Laziness, cockiness, fake accent, fat ass, entitlement, and just a embarrassment to the sport

Decision pending. Dern won, so that erases the missing weight thing. If Till loses, I think his career will most likely be permanently derailed. Why? Because the UFC rolled out the red carpet for him, and still, he was unable to have the discipline and focus to make sure he was on point.

Even though, I shit on Conor McGregor for have a weak-ass resume than doesn't match the hype he generates, at least, he took care of his business when he was on the rise. I will always give him his just due for that.

What Conor did was not easy. Many people have failed when the UFC laid out the red carpet for them. Till has no way out except a complete annihilation of Wonderboy. He has to be a destroyer, because missing weight will overshadow any decision win.

If he loses, I believe he may be toast in the UFC. He will end being "Just Another Guy."

Till's miss is much worse because he spent the last year telling people how much bigger he was than all the other WWs and how allowing him to fight in this division should be illegal. Shitting on his own doorstep isn't going to impress the UFC top brass very much.

Back