Who's the Bigger Disgrace, Dern or Till?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dern didn't even bother to try cutting weight, while Till screws up cutting weight at home having a crapload of time when he is headlining the event?

Definitely Dern missed weight on purpose, starting to think Till did the same.

Till. This was the biggest fight of his life, in his hometown, against the #1 guy. In a headliner.

This event was built around Till and he doesn't even make weight.

Dern didn't even bother to try cutting weight, while Till screws up cutting weight at home having a crapload of time when he is headlining the event?

Till looked like he tried more than Dern, considering he walks around at about 200lbs. His face did look drawn in a bit

both fucked up, but Dern didnt even look like she tried

Dern. That fake behavior and accent is an insult to every sane person watching MMA.

On top of that it's WMAA...

Till just makes of fool of himself by missing weight on the fight that could launch his career into stardom.

Dern.

Cuz she didn't give a shit and said fuck it.

I'm betting it's on the cunt hair every time Till tries to make weight and it was bound to happened sooner or later.

Him fighting at 185 is a different discussion, but I think as far as disgraceful I choose Dern.

This is the dude who said he's a lhw fighting at WW, and it's not fair, but there's nothing anyone can do about it, right?

Till is worse because he's deliberately doing this to gain an advantage to increase his odds of winning, to line himself up for a title fight. Losing 20% of his purse won't matter at all if he wins the fight, he stands to gain a lot more so this is strategic cheating. In Dern's case she's just lazy and was gonna win that fight regardless.

Dern is WMMA most of them aren't even serious athletes / fighters imo.

So my choice is Till the main event and bragging about the size advantage not that long ago.. dude is a legit MW, freaking Chris Weidman enters fight week at 200 and fights at 210 and he is considered top of the food chain when it comes to size in that division.

Dern is WMMA most of them aren't even serious athletes / fighters imo.

So my choice is Till the main event and bragging about the size advantage not that long ago.. dude is a legit MW, freaking Chris Weidman enters fight week at 200 and fights at 210 and he is considered top of the food chain when it comes to size in that division.

They shouldn't get rewarded for this egregious behavior. WB shouldn't fight

They shouldn't get rewarded for this egregious behavior. WB shouldn't fight

He shouldn't but he put a training camp into it and has UFC in his ear on a main event.. they will drop him some extra coin and set him off owing him a 'solid'.

This is just plain silly, this sport has rules.. how hard is it to enforce them, cancel some fights suffer now in short term but play that long game, change some mentalities.

Back