Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

k31.jpg

he could literally pick up the game tomorrow and be the GOAT by the end of the week

Dream was one of if not the most naturally gifted basketball player of all time and he couldnt make a legit club team in soccer which was his first love.

In my lifetime:

GK. Schmeichal
RB. Cafu
LB. Maldini
CB. Puyol
CB. Baresi
CM. Guardiola/Makalele
CM. Sammer
RW. Cristiano Ronaldo
LW. Messi
AM. Ronaldinho/Zidane
CF. Van Basten/Ronaldo/Weah

i don't follow soccer. is freddy adu or whatever his name was still a thing? i remember when he was supposed tobe the best in the world

When he was like 14 or some shit he got loads of hype. People thinking he'd be the first big American superstar. He faded away pretty quickly though. He played a little bit in Portugal but didn't do anything there. He must be around 30 now

When he was like 14 or some shit he got loads of hype. People thinking he'd be the first big American superstar. He faded away pretty quickly though. He played a little bit in Portugal but didn't do anything there. He must be around 30 now
oh i guess he isnt the best then. thanks. i guess it is that alexi lawless guy then

For Me the all time best is Maradona...but most people are gonna say Pele.
Mostly only Messi/Barca fans and people under 30 think that Messi is the GOAT.

Messi eclipsed Maradona 5 years ago

oh i guess he isnt the best then. thanks. i guess it is that alexi lawless guy then

I don't much about Lalas tbh. I think he just stayed in the US his whole career. I guess Clint Dempsey might be the best American player ever. He was pretty handy in the Premiership (One of the top Euro leagues), and scored a lot of goals for the US national team as well

I don't much about Lalas tbh. I think he just stayed in the US his whole career. I guess Clint Dempsey might be the best American player ever. He was pretty handy in the Premiership (One of the top Euro leagues), and scored a lot of goals for the US national team as well
Lalas played 1-2 seasons for Padova in the Serie A.

Right now Messi.
All time GOAT Ronaldinho Gaucho.

what language is that?

Lalas at his best would not be good enough to play for any top division team in England, Italy or Spain currently.

In terms of US players; Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard, Brad Friedel and Brian McBride were significantly better players than Lalas.

I don’t understand why people still say that Messi is better than CR7.

Back