Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

Ronaldo’s hat trick was actually not that amazing. One penalty kick, one, a shitty shot the goalie simple made an error on. His best goal was by far the last one.

It’s funny how every time he scores, no matter how weak it is, every gay guy and fat woman starts creaming in their pants.

Must be all luck ya know? Everyone can get a hat trick at that level!

Or maybe, he's in position and gets rewarded for his hustle and his play. So these "lucky" breaks happen for the guy because he's putting in work.

Idk though, I've never played sports.

The best footballer is the one that delivers when the situation demands it the most. Messi utterly failed today, by contrast to Ronaldo who got better as the pressure increased.
Messi has been under the spotlight for years and playing consistently at the highest level (including in El Clasico's where he has the best goal and assist record, in Champoins League finals and countless times for Argentina). Argentina would not have even got to the finals without Messi deciding to come back out of International retirement. One or two bad games, which every footballer has, doesn't change anything.

Must be all luck ya know? Everyone can get a hat trick at that level!

Or maybe, he's in position and gets rewarded for his hustle and his play. So these "lucky" breaks happen for the guy because he's putting in work.

Idk though, I've never played sports.

Well, making a goal because of a goalie error, and making a penalty kick aren’t nearly as hard as making a shot that goes past the goalie in regular play time.

Although I will say that the goal he made against Morocco was easily his best this World Cup.

Well, making a goal because of a goalie error, and making a penalty kick aren’t nearly as hard as making a shot that goes past the goalie in regular play time.

Although I will say that the goal he made against Morocco was easily his best this World Cup.

I'm not a soccer buff by any means, but that's the one thing Ronaldo has been incredibly average at right? the penalty kicks? He showed up when he had to. I think that's important.

I'm not a soccer buff by any means, but that's the one thing Ronaldo has been incredibly average at right? the penalty kicks? He showed up when he had to. I think that's important.

He just missed a penalty that will make Portugal face Uruguay instead of Russia

• Ronaldo has a 50% penalty success rate in major tournaments for Portugal, scoring two (against Iran and Spain at the World Cups in 2006 and 2018 respectively) but also failing with two (against Austria at Euro 2016 and Iran)

He just missed a penalty that will make Portugal face Uruguay instead of Russia

• Ronaldo has a 50% penalty success rate in major tournaments for Portugal, scoring two (against Iran and Spain at the World Cups in 2006 and 2018 respectively) but also failing with two (against Austria at Euro 2016 and Iran)
The failure in euro is what got them that trophy, put them on the easy side of the draw and only had to face Wales before France.

Which Ronaldo had nothing to. Do. With thst victory

RTmHfJf.jpg

no way its messi lol... shits the bed when he plays with argentina..... goat is a tie between pele and maradona... followed closely by Zidane. Miles behind Messi and Cr7

no way its messi lol... shits the bed when he plays with argentina..... goat is a tie between pele and maradona... followed closely by Zidane. Miles behind Messi and Cr7
Maradona > Pele (he won a WC with an average team, Pele got the best team by far)

Platini > Zidane
- Platini scored 9 -nine!!!!- goals during Euro 84, and at the time you didn't play vs Albania but only the 16 best euro teams. Yeah, it means 9 goals in 5 matches!
3 times golden ball - 3 times best scorer of the Calcio (at the time the best euro championship) while playing medfield!
- Zidane scored 2 goals during the WC 98 final, but was pretty average during the other matches. France would have won without Zidane, Platini was holding the team.
Very good during Euro 2000, but it was the best french team of all time. Played in god mode vs Spain, Brazil & Portugal during WC 06,
BUT : got 2 red cards during WC : 98 --> missed 2 games 1/2 - 06 --> red card during the final for being dumb

Maradona > Pele (he won a WC with an average team, Pele got the best team by far)

Platini > Zidane
- Platini scored 9 -nine!!!!- goals during Euro 84, and at the time you didn't play vs Albania but only the 16 best euro teams. Yeah, it means 9 goals in 5 matches!
3 times golden ball - 3 times best scorer of the Calcio (at the time the best euro championship) while playing medfield!
- Zidane scored 2 goals during the WC 98 final, but was pretty average during the other matches. France would have won without Zidane, Platini was holding the team.
Very good during Euro 2000, but it was the best french team of all time. Played in god mode vs Spain, Brazil & Portugal during WC 06,
BUT : got 2 red cards during WC : 98 --> missed 2 games 1/2 - 06 --> red card during the final for being dumb

Platinini has 0 world cups , sorry but in order to be one of the goat list im pointing out you need to have a wc on your belt. Johan Cruyff was amazing too but.... 0 wc. Pele has 3 fucking world cups. Maradona is in no way better than him... maybe a tie and thats being generous. Still both are unquestionable goats. Pickinng one is a thing of personal taste.

World cups> eurocups, copa america, champions and all that crap.... its simply the pinacle of a soccer player’s career. Messi, Cr7, Platini, Cruiff and many other excelent players who never won or will never win a wc cant touch the ones who carried their team to win one.

I wouldn’t want to be a defender and have to try to stop any of Kane, Lukaku, Cavani or Mbappe in this tournament.

Platinini has 0 world cups , sorry but in order to be one of the goat list im pointing out you need to have a wc on your belt. Johan Cruyff was amazing too but.... 0 wc. Pele has 3 fucking world cups. Maradona is in no way better than him... maybe a tie and thats being generous. Still both are unquestionable goats. Pickinng one is a thing of personal taste.

World cups> eurocups, copa america, champions and all that crap.... its simply the pinacle of a soccer player’s career. Messi, Cr7, Platini, Cruiff and many other excelent players who never won or will never win a wc cant touch the ones who carried their team to win one.
Sorry but it doesn't make any sense :)
By your logic, Bernard Diomède > Platini. Guess you don't know who the fuck is Diomède! :D

(btw, Platini could have won a WC with half a decent ref vs Germany in semi final in 82 - I'll let you google Battiston Schumacher).

Sorry but it doesn't make any sense :)
By your logic, Bernard Diomède > Platini. Guess you don't know who the fuck is Diomède! :D

(btw, Platini could have won a WC with half a decent ref vs Germany in semi final in 82 - I'll let you google Battiston Schumacher).
could have would have doesnt matter much. It doesnt make sense to you and thats fine.. to each its own.

VAR would not have been kind to Schummacher or Claudio "the butcher Gentile in 1982 WC.

I'll say Gareth Bale. To pull off two world class goals in a champions league final. Simply sublime. As a Liverpool fan I could just watch and gasp.

Real-Madrid-Liverpool-3-1-Champions-League-2018-Final-6.gif

Real-Madrid-Liverpool-3-1-Champions-League-2018-Final-3.gif

Last edited:

Zidane is nowhere near Messi. People just remember 98 and 06 when it comes to Zidane ignoring his club career. At Juve he wasn't even their main guy Del Piero was and when he joined Real Valeron was the best midfielder in the league at Depor. Heck Rui Costa had more memorial moments in serie a when they both played there. Michael Laudrup was better then Zidane.

Zidane is nowhere near Messi. People just remember 98 and 06 when it comes to Zidane ignoring his club career. At Juve he wasn't even their main guy Del Piero was and when he joined Real Valeron was the best midfielder in the league at Depor. Heck Rui Costa had more memorial moments in serie a when they both played there. Michael Laudrup was better then Zidane.
yeah Messi is a better club player but shits the bed when playing with Argentina. Shit the bed in all copa americas and world cups. Zidane has one world fucking cup and one eurocup and that alone is enough to bury Messi’s career. He is good playing against Espanyol or Alavez with his 300 million euro buddies lmao. I piss on that copa del rey cup. I lol when Argentina is losing and you see the guy walking around the field like he lost a hundred dollar bill or something. He absolutely disappears in tough situations and that is a lack of balls and heart. A lot of talent and is a damn good player but simply lacks what Maradona, Zidane and Pele had.

He is nowhere near the captain or leader Zidane was and i understand that the guy suffers from asperger syndrome but hey, it is what it is.

Seriously, after how badly he shit the bed in this wc you dare to say he was better than Zizou? wow adidas is a damn good pr machine.

Last edited:
Back