Who's The Best MW Prospect Right Now?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
My pick is Oskar Piechota. High level BJJ black belt (beat Magalhaes in no-gi competition) with devastating striking.

tumblr_p4djf5KynP1udfb8oo2_500.gif

Here he is disposing of Tim Williams.

Paulo Costa, think a wrestler will kill his hype soon and then he'll bounce back.

Paulo Costa, think a wrestler will kill his hype soon and then he'll bounce back.
Unless that wrestler is USADA, I hope he sure's up on the TDD, he's got savage pocket striking.

Costa
Adesanya
Piechota
Antonio Carlos
I think Shoeface is the best of those listed right now.

I like watching Adesanya a lot but I don't think he is going to be able to handle competent grapplers.

Santos v Costa for top contender, but everyone knows this...

Unless that wrestler is USADA, I hope he sure's up on the TDD, he's got savage pocket striking.

Not sure if his TDD should be written off as good or bad, but his bjj is pretty good. I dont want the hype to die, cause I think he has a solid shot at breaking into the top 5.

Not sure if his TDD should be written off as good or bad, but his bjj is pretty good. I dont want the hype to die, cause I think he has a solid shot at breaking into the top 5.

It was a joke on shoring up on USADA evasion techniques.

Costa looks pretty scary but there's those obvious USADA questions. Do we count Gastelum as a prospect? He's definitely looking at a title shot pretty soon.

Costa looks pretty scary but there's those obvious USADA questions. Do we count Gastelum as a prospect? He's definitely looking at a title shot pretty soon.
Nah, he's been in the UFC for a long, long time and is a contender atm. Prospect label doesn't fit him anymore.

Back