Who's the best/most insirational fighter to overcome addiction?

Respect. I had a pill addiction myself. And my bro and sis are both recovering heroin addicts. It’s not easy man, that’s for certain.

damn man I see your from jersey. i'm from long island. both of our areas got real fucked up from the shit it seems. stay strong. I hope your bro and sis pull through it can be done.

damn man I see your from jersey. i'm from long island. both of our areas got real fucked up from the shit it seems. stay strong. I hope your bro and sis pull through it can be done.
Appreciate it man. It’s an epidemic around our areas.

Pain pills are harder to kick then heroin trust me,so he's got my vote

Same drug, different method of delivery. If anything, the ritual of cooking and injecting, coupled with instant gratification makes H harder to quit. But hey, experiences vary. And maybe you tried both and found pills to better. Either way, hope you kicked it.

Isn't Sage Northcutt addicted to Labrada shakes?

Appreciate it man. It’s an epidemic around our areas.

I’m from Monmouth county myself. Don’t even want to get into how many friends I’ve buried. Good luck bro. Hope you and your family figure it out. Stay strong.

I’m from Monmouth county myself. Don’t even want to get into how many friends I’ve buried. Good luck bro. Hope you and your family figure it out. Stay strong.

Same situation here man. Thank you much

the fighter that is my inspiration was ten times the addict Court McGee ever was
Who is your inspiration ?

McGee is a former heroin addict and in 2005, he was declared clinically dead after overdosing on heroin at his cousin's house[4] before he was resuscitated. McGee had to learn to walk, speak and function again after his first overdose.[47] McGee said that his path into drug and alcohol abuse began when he started to hang out with "the wrong people - drinking, partying."[4] After suffering an injury to his clavicle and elbow, McGee became dependent to painkillers, which he later mixed with alcohol. McGee had taken cocaine and heroin before overdosing.[4]After his near-death experience, McGee suffered a couple of relapses.

If Khabib makes weight his recovery from tiramisu will be impressive

Back