Who's the best grappler in this subforum?

1. Hulu, especially now that Disney bought it
2. Prime, because free shipping.

Dan's biggest problem is his online presence. There's a huge, apparent proficiency gap between techniques he's practiced and techniques he hasn't. Couple that with constant name-dropping and he's consistently good at both embarrassing and delegitimizing himself.

That said, I still feel kinda bad running him off of here. He's obviously got some undiagnosed/undermanaged mental health issues that are particularly noticeable in some of his videos and most of his posts. I don't feel bad for calling him out some of on the truly garbage videos he's posted, or the ways he's tried to sell himself, but I do empathize with his physical and mental struggles. He's a bit of a dipshit, but I earnestly think that behind the self-aggrandizing, name-dropping, SEO-whoring bullshit, he probably means well.

I hope his new career opportunity has given him a semblance of clarity, solace, and stability in his personal and professional life.

Dan's biggest problem is his online presence. There's a huge, apparent proficiency gap between techniques he's practiced and techniques he hasn't. Couple that with constant name-dropping and he's consistently good at both embarrassing and delegitimizing himself.

That said, I still feel kinda bad running him off of here. He's obviously got some undiagnosed/undermanaged mental health issues that are particularly noticeable in some of his videos and most of his posts. I don't feel bad for calling him out some of on the truly garbage videos he's posted, or the ways he's tried to sell himself, but I do empathize with his physical and mental struggles. He's a bit of a dipshit, but I earnestly think that behind the self-aggrandizing, name-dropping, SEO-whoring bullshit, he probably means well.

I hope his new career opportunity has given him a semblance of clarity, solace, and stability in his personal and professional life.

I liked you better when you were just trolling him relentlessly

prime without question, pays for itself 3 times over with the free 2 day shipping

prime without question, pays for itself 3 times over with the free 2 day shipping

See, I don't order anything off Amazon anymore, but Prime Video has The Grand Tour - which is good. It also has the new Tick, which is bad. Netflix has no Grand Tour, which is bad, but it has Stranger Things which is good. So I'm torn.

That said, @RJ Green - GTFO w/your Hulu <Lmaoo>

See, I don't order anything off Amazon anymore, but Prime Video has The Grand Tour - which is good. It also has the new Tick, which is bad. Netflix has no Grand Tour, which is bad, but it has Stranger Things which is good. So I'm torn.

That said, @RJ Green - GTFO w/your Hulu <Lmaoo>

I'm not as a big of a fan of Amazon anymore but I still a order lot from them, both me and my sister. Besides the 2 day free shipping being prime membets being a good perk, Amazon is convenient for finding and buying random stuff you sort of want that is not easy to find at the store, without a huge amount of effort on your part.

Latest example, I bought a now cancelled show Forever dvd. That dvd would be impossible to find at Walmart or best buy, they don't carry it since there is very little demand for it. But amazon will have it.

When I can I'll try to give my business to other places besides amazon.

The better question is, which troll is the better grappler? Tbone or DamasR?

TBone was just a white belt but that doesn't matter.

He also drove down membership to the forum much quicker before the mods finally stepped in, so I'd have to go with Tbone.

On a related note, Netflix or Amazon Prime?
Starts a thread asking who is the best grappler in this subforum and proceeds to nominate himself as a possible choice. Pretty lame.

Starts a thread asking who is the best grappler in this subforum and proceeds to nominate himself as a possible choice. Pretty lame.
I can say that I am 100% the best grappler currently in the backyard where I am reading this thread on my phone.

I know a couple Ibjjf champs post on here but don’t want to give up names also a couple other former d1 wrestlers that are black belts on here as well. So if ever a sherdog tournament happened defdinilty would need weight classes because one of the former d1 guys is BIG! I’m 6,4 220 and a brown belt and don’t enjoy rolling with him at all!

I know a couple Ibjjf champs post on here but don’t want to give up names also a couple other former d1 wrestlers that are black belts on here as well. So if ever a sherdog tournament happened defdinilty would need weight classes because one of the former d1 guys is BIG! I’m 6,4 220 and a brown belt and don’t enjoy rolling with him at all!

Not surprised. Over the years I've met dozens of people active on the forum in some way and some of them have been so good (IMO) I couldn't believe they weren't well known.

I bet there's a lot of lingering talent on the forums.

There used to be a guy who would frequently post on Sherdog, he went by the name Magic Stick, his Jiu Jitsu was off the charts, his wrestling wasn't bad either. One of the best guys I have ever rolled with.

Dan Wolfman didn't train with me in Japan because I admittedly bashed him on the forums. I would have enjoyed him filming it and then not putting it online since I would have probably tapped him silly.

Back