Who's someone that you can't stand but can admit is good at what they do?

shutterstock_474626119-1-3.jpg

A guy I used to work with, I’m in sales and he knew some good tricks, he wouldn’t teach me cause we were basically competitiors

I'm picking Jon Jones here. He's an incredible fighter. But he's also a cheater, a liar, a scumbag, and all around fake piece of shit.

I'm picking Jon Jones here. He's an incredible fighter. But he's also a cheater, a liar, a scumbag, and all around fake piece of shit.

I really used to like the dude, then I realize he just doesn't have a conscience.

I really used to like the dude, then I realize he just doesn't have a conscience.

When he first came on the scene, I loved the guy. I really bought into his fake "just a humble kid" bullshit. Then he started cheating with eye pokes, and then had his DUI moment. "I've learned my lesson" and then did it again. Then the PED shit. And I sure as fuck dont but the "supplement" excuse. I think his "heel turn", as the wrestling dorks call it, is his actual personality. He's not putting on an act. Hes actually a scumbag.

When he first came on the scene, I loved the guy. I really bought into his fake "just a humble kid" bullshit. Then he started cheating with eye pokes, and then had his DUI moment. "I've learned my lesson" and then did it again. Then the PED shit. And I sure as fuck dont but the "supplement" excuse. I think his "heel turn", as the wrestling dorks call it, is his actual personality. He's not putting on an act. Hes actually a scumbag.

<PlusJuan>

All of this.

If any overrated smug qb needs a mention it's Aaron Rodgers not t brady. I still never understood all the brady hate

Deflate gate is all i can think of, but they hated him before that so idk.

Ray Lewis is a guy I’ve always disliked, especially as a Steelers fan; however, I can’t deny how good he was at just murdering guys out there.

Back