Who's really crossing the US Border.

United fruit company, I believe was invited in by landowning white people who are descended from the Conquistadors. The brown skin mestizos, who make up majority of population, and were offered up for exploitation by their white overlords, probably wanted both groups of white masters gone even if it meant crappy infrastructure.

That is why the marines and navy had people on the ground during that time they call the Banana Wars. To ensure security against disgruntled exploited peoples.
sure...

but it all started w/ Miner Cooper Keith (prior to him cofounding UFC) when he was personally hired by the President of Costa Rica to construct a railway.....when they defaulted on payments, the new president gave him land, exclusive rights, etc.. to finish it as their main export was coffee and the market was in Europe (hence they needed a railway across).

He then merged w/ others, formed UFC, and then signed a contract w/ the President of Guatemala to do the same based off that prior success.

I get what you're saying, but it was literal Presidents (heads of state), i mean who else is he supposed to get a deal with?

You are 100% wrong that illegal immigration has benefited the US economy

#1. Most illegal immigrants fall under the low wage category. And while they pay sales taxes they rarely pay income taxes

#2. They still usually send some money OUT of the country

#3. Many Illegal immigrants children attend ESL classes in the PS system. This is an extra strain on the education system

#4. Many Illegal immigrants use the Emergency rooms as doctors visits. This is an extremely costly way to go

You can easily make a case that LEGAL immigration is a boost to the US economy and that would be correct. But to act as if Illegal immigration is a plus just shows you look at the issues firmly as an uninformed partisan

This would be like saying poor white people are a boost to the economy. They are not. They more than likely take more than they give.

Why u would want to expand the lower class even further is crazy. Do the corporations need even more slave labor? Do schools need even LARGER class sizes? Do hospitals need even longer waits for emergency care?

Try thinking what is best for the country and it’s citizens. Not what is best for your political side

Plus on top of this, if having more poor people or even more rich people is beneficial to economy simply because it increases the scale of it, then lets just annex Mexico and Central America. We get more land and resources that way too. The Baja, Tijuana, Ensenada have climates like SoCal. Think how awesome that be.

Meh. Not my fault their country sucks.
Exactly. They're now trying to say it's a Human Right to illegally enter and stay in America. That's just unhinged.

Mexico's Next President Boldly Declares That Immigration To The United States Is A "Human Right" | Zero Hedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...eclares-immigration-united-states-human-right

all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

hwSwuuu.gif

Just declare "whatever I want" as a human right lol.

You'd think he'd be kind of embarrassed that his fellow citizens are risking prison and death to get away from the SHITHOLE he and his fellow corrupt politicians created. Oh wait that's America's fault too mrite? Lib logic knows no bounds. The fact that Mexicans in Mexico are so happy to see these people go kind of proves Trump right. They aren't sending their best.

So your argument is because >previous< US Generations fucked over >current< generations of Central Americans that we should allow >current< generations of Central Americans to fuck over >future< generations of Americans?

Where do I sign up?

No, I'm saying that you're going to have a hard time demanding other people respect your borders and laws when you've repeatedly demonstrated that you have no respect for theirs.

Americans, current generation and all, enjoy a higher standard of living at someone else's expense. Right or wrong, you now bear the repercussions of said exploitation.

Back