Who's really crossing the US Border.

So it makes sense that non criminals would be fleeing those places.
I never implied they weren't. I'm just saying that gang members would most likely be underrepresented by those numbers because many would not admit that they were gang members.

Regardless if you agree with that OP, Polish deserves a like from all of you damn it.
For making my eyes bleed while I'm trying for drive? No.

So lets see your numbers and percents of who is coming over the border instead of this substance lacking drivel, friend

If phk is posting bullshit surely you will have no problem showing it
51 % of these "hard workers" are on welfare. More than half. That is "most."

Look what it costs us every year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

On a yearly average, it is $1.8 billion, or $15,900 per refugee. Included in that are enormous refugee resettlement costs such as $867 million in welfare, housing assistance and education.
That is nearly five times the pay for a private in the Army Reserve.

Stop lying to people. "Most" people aren't coming here to work. "Most" people aren't coming here to better themselves. They are coming to be taken care of and that takes away from those who actually are coming here to contribute to our society.

And if that weren't enough, now the world is telling us we aren't doing enough to pamper these people illegally coming over our border. Now we actually have to extend rights to them that a citizen wouldn't have.

I try to actually read things on this topic since its what our country is stuck on and how trump got elected and its starting to become clear that the facts and the rhetoric arent adding up .

Im well aware that the whole world cant live in america but these people are in quite a plight ... also they arent from terrorist countries we are making war with so it is in my opinion that we do some shining beacon on the hill shit and sort this mess out and do some good

Which isnt going to happen

Because people seem to think terrorists and gangsters are crossing the border like ants so we elected an orange buffoon
First off I’ve always said I have no issue with immigrants as long they come here legally & can actually be accounted for. They have to play by the same rules every citizen does. They have to pay taxes & work for nothing less than minimum wage.

I worked in a Denver neighborhood for awhile it was full of illegals. The neighbor was all Hispanic. A guy working with me was Hispanic & he was even against illegal immigration. There was a school right by us & cars would fly through the neighborhood doing no bullshit over 70mph in 20mph school zone. The Hispanic guy working with me said they were drug runners coming from Mexico. I’m not saying all immigrants are like that. We just need to be able to keep track of who is coming into our country. Right now that isn’t happening. Even one bad apple out of a hundred is too many.

51 % of these "hard workers" are on welfare. More than half. That is "most."

Look what it costs us every year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

Stop lying to people. "Most" people aren't coming here to work. "Most" people aren't coming here to better themselves. They are coming to be taken care of and that takes away from those who actually are coming here to contribute to our society.

And if that weren't enough, now the world is telling us we aren't doing enough to pamper these people illegally coming over our border. Now we actually have to extend rights to them that a citizen wouldn't have.

Doesn't matter if they are dangerous.

America is over populated, no more jobs, no more seats in schools, lacking resources.

What's so hard to understand , the president doesn't want you
n0dbs562b9511.jpg

Doesn't matter if they are dangerous.

America is over populated, no more jobs, no more seats in schools, lacking resources.

What's so hard to understand , the president doesn't want you

You can't possibly believe this.

Just so we're clear you admit that overpopulation isn't your actual concern.

You're upset with their country of origin

No, I am living in an area infested with ms13, schools no longer have seats so they brought in trailer park classroom and put them on the football fields.
Lack of jobs
More people using taxed based services then contributing

Where are you from. Because I am living it.
I dont think people understand the shear numbers

I'm originally from the most populated state per square mile, NJ.

If you've ever traveled the country, you would know your assumptions to be false. There are plenty of jobs and still a fuck ton of open land to cultivate.

The US actively recruits immigrants for white color jobs. We have a shortage of high skilled labor. So we actively recruit doctors, engineers etc....

Exactly. They do not TAKE any White Collar jobs. We have a shortage of certain occupations. Cheap labor not being one of them

Funny the people who voted NO on illegal immigration in another thread actively argue for it in other threads

Also, the fact you didn’t understand that an influx of low skilled labor will depress wages shows me you need to get less of your news from random tweets from talking heads and extremists

I'm originally from the most populated state per square mile, NJ.

If you've ever traveled the country, you would know your assumptions to be false. There are plenty of jobs and still a fuck ton of open land to cultivate.

You couldnt just cultivate it though because all the land is owned by people. In fact, I not be surprised of most of the land is owned by not too many people. If you want to cultivate, you going to need some serious capital, then probably still need to put yourself into serious debt, and probably be in the red for the first few years.

NJ probably has more of what @Bloodworth is complaining about happening on LI.

They aren't flooding the job market. Border crossings are at low point compared to the past 30 years.

Many are trying to claim asylum which is legal.

There is no evidence that this suppresses wages.
Whether border crossings are high, or low, at this juncture doesn’t mean a damn thing. Take into consideration that illegal border crossing and asylum seekers (who’ll never show up to court and patiently wait for amnesty) has been an ONGOING thing for DECADES!

This is NOT some new phenomenon! At what point does the country try and catch it’s breath so we can deal with what’s already here!?

Back