Who's P4P the hardest puncher in UFC history?

Gentlemen, I present to you, the citizens of just bleed nation, the shot heard round the world.
giphy.gif

When Brock landed that shot on HH we all knew there was a new breed of MMA fighter.

Semmy Schilt. he's knocked multiple people out with jabs, including an iron jawed Ray Sefo.

I think it would go down to Carwin or Hunt. Short punches that would knock fighters clean out.
200.webp

200.webp

That is slow motion dummy.

Ref did a great job.
I entertained your post and went back and watched it real speed, the ref let Radev eat several unnecessary shots.... we can agree to disagree, you, you... genius!

Bigfoot needs a mention, not the prettiest but if it lands

I entertained your post and went back and watched it real speed, the ref let Radev eat several unnecessary shots.... we can agree to disagree, you, you... genius!

You can disagree all you want but you'll still be wrong.

Not only was that a good stoppage today but that was a great stoppage then when the rules and awareness was worse all around.

I don't understand how some of you answered "Cody/Lineker/Dodson"

When you talk about the hardest puncher in UFC, you eliminate weight classes, I assume. How the fuck can you compare Rumble's power punch with Cody's? Or Ngannou's with Dodson's power punch? Or Lineker's with Carwin's?

Do you really believe that Lineker has more power punch than Carwin? Seriously?

You are not dreaming, but those punching machines are not that accurate.

It really depends on the opponent, also, and his chin. Should we compare Rumble's opponents with Ngannou's opponents? If so, Rumble wins.

You don't seem to have any understanding of what P4P means.

Look it up and get back to me.

I know what it means, but it is a nonsense when you talk about power punch. Because, you like it or not, it is related with the weight of the guy.

You can talk about the best power puncher in each division, but how you compensate Dodson's power punch compared with Rumble's?

There's a lot of people that hit hard, but Rumble is terrifying unless your name is DC

Not in the ufc, but Melvin “no mercy” Manhoef.

/thread

I know what it means, but it is a nonsense when you talk about power punch. Because, you like it or not, it is related with the weight of the guy.

You can talk about the best power puncher in each division, but how you compensate Dodson's power punch compared with Rumble's?

Not only was that a good stoppage today but that was a great stoppage then when the rules and awareness was worse all around.

You can be arrogant all you want but you'll still be wrong

Prime Hendricks. Good luck trying to find a WW koing people like this. Or in any division for that matter.

tumblr_my2q5mrGlB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

man he was so quick too, I remember that Fitch punch, I didn't even know what happened and then fitch is just stiff

Your right, I’m wrong...

Just go about business with your bad self winning internet discussions... you the man brah

Back